When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Wondering What A Pvd In The Omega Po Would Look Like

rbj69

i was wondering how a PO 45 mm would look if it was pvd ? i was thinking since it is not that cost effective of doing me one like that but i would like to see someone do it up on paint or something first , thanks in advance also maybe a gold pvd would be cool , any thoughts ?

joe

You mean something like this? Don't be too hard on me... Very quick and sloppy work... I did this in less than 5 minutes.

186843-5694.jpg

PS: Why this thread is in general discussion... instead of the Omega section? ;)

You mean something like this? Don't be too hard on me... Very quick and sloppy work... I did this in less than 5 minutes.

186856-5690.jpg

PS: Why this thread is in general discussion... instead of the Omega section? ;)

Hey good work By-Tor, that looks really mean and moody! Nice.

OH YES BT-THOR NOW CAN U DO IT WITH ORANGE NUMBERS AND BEZEL PRETTY PLEASE , ok i just realized my caps lock button was on, im really digging this in pvd , it is very cool, i think im sending my baby out for the pvd love , do u think i sould bead blast it like the panerais as well ? keep suggestins coming please , this is cool , i knew u guys(by-thor) were talented on the puter , lol

thanks

joe

WOW! That is very cool. I have been bouncing around thinking about the 'ultimate' and this would be. Let us know if anyone makes one.

For those who have done this, what would be the steps to do this?

Usil

The Black is the best by far. Pure Stealth.

Usil

i generally do not like gold watches, but...

in that exact shade of matte gold the p.o. looks freakin awesome.

an ultimate in gold on a black rubber strap with a gold buckle would be (dare i say) damn cool :D

i wonder if you can get ti carbon nitrite(??) coating done in small lots?

there is a guy in the napa valley that does re-plating and restoration on gp watches and does incredible work. he did a friends seiko 6138 chrono a couple years ago that was stunning. wonder if he would be offended by working on a rep, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

yes it is better

do u guys think it would look cool leaving the rehaut shiney or even better do it in pvd as well, i am pretty sure i would leave the caseback silver, any suggestions ?

joe

Very cool work By-Tor! Care to share how you did it?

Sure. It's no rocket science.

1. Load Photoshop

2. Surround the area you want to change with a lasso tool.

3. Reduce contrast dramatically

4. Reduce brightness dramatically

That's it.

u r the king of photo shop that is why i requested u , i remember over a year ago u were doing this and we were having some fun with it , lol

now i just have to bring myself to send it in for pvd treatment, ouch i emailed river to see if i could get another one just like it with no reply so far

joe

• 1 month later...