When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would Like Your Opinion On This Rep Daytona?

tonymofo

ha ha ha ha

Ditto............ :lol::bangin:

Seeing you have 3 posts I will assume you are serious and give you some constructive critisism.

First, I hope you son't plan on buying that watch. Aside from being but ugly, or Fugly as the board seems to prefer, Rolex never made anything close to that. Use the search function to find some decent looking Daytonas.

WTF???? what is that thing? why is the bezel crooked, pvd? what's up with the dial? looks like a kids toy or something! worst daytona rep and almost the worst rep i've ever seen! i hope you don't plan on buying that...... check with the dealers here for good versions. i'm glad you found this forum so you don't get scammed with that crap. :animal_rooster:

$60 would be way too high, someone a few months back was selling the 21j daytonas that had a much better case for 45.

I don't think its supposed to be PVD I think its ceramic. Oh God, its the Bastard Son of the unholy union of the Chanel J12 and a rep Daytona. Yuck.

Sean K

Edited by seank1

Pretty good, but it still has some minor flaws. You can compare it to the genuine here:

188166-5371.jpg

Is someone really that stupid they would put a yatchie bezel on a Daytona.............................oh wait is someone stupid enough to buy it :blink:

Ken :lol:

Is someone really that stupid they would put a yatchie bezel on a Daytona.............................oh wait is someone stupid enough to buy it :blink:

Ken :lol:

Ok, I lied... it's not genuine. I got it from Idealwatches just yesterday. You mean there's something wrong with it? They told me the bezel is solid platinum. :blink:

Okay. Just one more. We all know the quality of gold/TT reps is often questionable, but I got lucky with this one. The subdial spacing is a little off, but it's difficult to notice with a plastic bag over your head.

188178-5369.jpg

it's for those complain there's not even a date on the expensive daytona. this one overachieves by not only having date, but also day, 2 time zones, a rotating bezel for whatever it can do. The chrono function however tracks hours and days. You just have to remember how many seconds and minutes have gone by yourself. Very versatile.

-bm

This is an over-achiever too. Besides telling time, it's a diet machine. You take a look at it and you puke out what you ate.

-bm

Okay. Just one more. We all know the quality of gold/TT reps is often questionable, but I got lucky with this one. The subdial spacing is a little off, but it's difficult to notice with a plastic bag over your head.

188299-5345.jpg

This is an over-achiever too. Besides telling time, it's a diet machine. You take a look at it and you puke out what you ate.

-bm

What? Are you serious? I mean, anyone....even the noobiest noob can see the crown gaurds are way too skinny.

Methinks someone got carried away with a Dremel. The rest however is as accurate as I have ever seen for this model.

Nice get....