When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What The H*ll Is Going On Over At Trc?

chrono903

Maybe TRC now stands for:

Tax Resolution Center

They don't have watches anymore, but if you have tax problems this is the place for you. ;):thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm sure Thomas will get on it when he sees the problem, I remember they went through an upgrade too, so it's probably a problem with that. ;)

You're getting what? No other members have reported any problems with the forum.

Yea, well it's happening to me also, can't get into what I need to something drastically is messed up, not to mention for 2 days now I have been trying to choose a new password and it will not even let me do that, someone should let them know.

Yea, well it's happening to me also, can't get into what I need to something drastically is messed up, not to mention for 2 days now I have been trying to choose a new password and it will not even let me do that, someone should let them know.

And now it's going on in this site also, can't read prompts ans selections.....

I'm having issues with trc also, I get the hr ad but the rest of the page doesn't load properly and browser just hangs... Think it has something to do with the fade in deal.

The fading pages is just a javascript and is only on TRC. Doens't make sense when members are also reporting problems here. There is no such script on these pages. But I'll try and disable the script and see if it gets better. Please report back if you have the chance.

For those of you who got it at TRC it is probably a cookie or java script to latch on to google adwords on other sites. Since the adwords banner shows HR block here it prompts a popup for similiar ads. Probably spyware. Delete cookies and temp internet files, defrag and compress and run adaware or a similiar program. Should solve it. If not, disable scripting and prompt for Java.