When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received My Po From Andrew Picture Included

cib0rgman

HI.

I just received today my PO 45 mm from Andrew what a fantastic watch, I can not stop admiring how accurate is this piece. Fast delivery from Andrew.

I am still deciding if I should keep or not, I have a Tag link Chrono and the PO is Bigger it looks massive on my wrist.

I am having a little problem I unscrew the crown to wind the watch and I can put screw back on.

Any ideas on how to put back in place. Is this a flaw of the watch?

I will post picture tonight. The Wifey is out taking picture of a house she does Real state

Thanks for reading

Here are some pictures for those who are wondering about the PO

@TripleHD I will let know if the watch needs to go. I think The the 42mmPO may fit better on my wrist.

Enjoy the pictures, Still with the plastic wraping on it

190958-4923.jpg

190958-4924.jpg

190958-4925.jpg

190958-4926.jpg

Here are some pictures for those who are wondering about the PO

@TripleHD I will let know if the watch needs to go. I think The the 42mmPO may fit better on my wrist.

Enjoy the pictures, Still with the plastic wraping on it

190991-4909.jpg

190991-4910.jpg

190991-4911.jpg

190991-4912.jpg

that PO looks fine on your wrist. my 42 fits on my wrist just like your 45 fits on yours.

looks like you'll have to send it back to andrew :(

Edited by crick0234

I received my PO 45 from Andrew this week aswell and found the same problem. The crown does not go easily back into place - there is a bit of fiddling to get it to seat correctly. I found if you twist it slightly clockwise whilst pushing it in, it eventually clicks into place.

I just hope this problem doesn't get worse with use. However what a beauty, I would be reluctant to send it back just for this.

Well, it looks like I need to send the watch back.

I have been trying the whole weekend to screw the crown back on with no luck. I already exchange emails with andrew he said to send it back for repairs.

I guess I'll have to wait until i can wear it.

Thank you all for the advice

I've got two that thread internally, and they work fine. Sometimes to aligh the threads, I have to push in slightly, and turn backwards. When I feel a slight "click" I know I have reached the point where the threads line up, and I keep pushing inward (gently) and begin turning the other way without letting the crown pop back up at all. Works every time. Try that and see if you are able to thread it.

I received my PO 45 from Andrew this week aswell and found the same problem. The crown does not go easily back into place - there is a bit of fiddling to get it to seat correctly. I found if you twist it slightly clockwise whilst pushing it in, it eventually clicks into place.

This is what I do to. I never tried forcing it, but went directly for the gentle pushing and anti clockwise screwing til it clicked into place. Since my initial setting of the time, I have had no need to adjust the time. It's off by 4 seconds in a week now. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 3 weeks later...