When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yet Another Size Comparison

Pugwash

This is basically a copy of By-Tor's photo of the Ultimate 45mm PO and the Noobmariner Sub. I added a Fiddy, just so people can get some idea of the scale of these watches. Last year, I got the Noobmariner and thought it was huge. Really obvious and blatantly heavy. Even Mrs Pugwash accused it of being too big. Since then, she wears a Radiomir 183 and I wear anything up to the Fiddy. I even tried on a 187 (possibly the biggest watch I've tried apart from a genuine Big Pilot or Railmaster XXL) on Sunday and found I could wear it without looking too silly.

192196-4642.jpg

Click for 1280x960 version

ps. I don't know where this post should go. It's not a brand shot and it's not a collection shot. Mods, feel free to move it where you think it should go.

That is why I have a really hard time buying a Rolex. It seems so puny on my 8" wrist compared to the Omega and Pam.

Thanks for the post.

Love your pics... What camera do you use? Im after a good camera...

//robi

An old Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20:

192494-4565.jpg

The lens isn't that big really, but you need to put the shroud on if you want to fit filters, like the polarising filter in the picture.