When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 183p (pink) ....for My Daughter!

flavor flav

Too cool... I think your baby girl will love it :) Then again... Not everyone can say they have a one-off custom made ff/913 special! She'll be the envy of the playground...

Will you be luming the hands in pink, too?

pink lume on the hands also when i get around to it. probably after i airbrush the dial pearl white.

Yeah Flav, tell us the REAL story! :whistling:

We all know she really gonna get that baby bratz watch

193763-4354.jpg

LOL! that strap would be perfect! it's on a genuine gator 26/62 deployment as of now and she loves it! she stares at it, plays with the crown and tells it stories. also she bangs it on her toybox to make drum sounds :bicycle: if anyone is worried i used a good 183 for this.... don't. i bought this from a member here for $99. asian unitas and the strap holes are completely stripped beyond use. the lugs have to be glued in. gorilla glue works great.

That is so great that you did that for your little girl. What a dad! I think my 19 year old daughter would love this watch. It's simply fantastic!

This looks totally cool, great idea, I wish I would have thought of it and gave my 183 to my wife. It may have been the only way to get her to put on a pam.

(my daughter is still too much into her spongebob watch to try anything else right now)

sponge bob has more cult value than panerai anyways.... it'll be ok chris! i wish my wife would wear a pam....

flavor flav, i special ordered a pink gator from banda for my wife. the problem is my measurements were way off. she has small wrists but this was simply too small. it may not be right for the radiomir as it is 22 x 22 at the lugs but would be perfect for your next daughter project. the lengths are 50 x 90. if you want it ... pm me your address and i'll throw it in the mail for you. it is pictured below on the far right. all the best.

198491-2241.jpg

flavor flav, i special ordered a pink gator from banda for my wife. the problem is my measurements were way off. she has small wrists but this was simply too small. it may not be right for the radiomir as it is 22 x 22 at the lugs but would be perfect for your next daughter project. the lengths are 50 x 90. if you want it ... pm me your address and i'll throw it in the mail for you. it is pictured below on the far right. all the best.

198531-2240.jpg

that's awesome! my daughter will love that... thanks! :thumbsupsmileyanim: