When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clarkson's Omega

b16a2

I think you might be right - it's hard to be completely sure. I downloaded this episode last week, it's definitely a black rubber strap and what looks like an Omega buckle. You get quite a good look when he's doing the roadworks, about 14 minutes into it.

Of course, I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, but I guess it's always good to see someone in his income bracket finally able to afford a watch like mine :whistling:

;)

Aye, not bad work if you can get it!

I don't know if this was mentioned in the other thread, but I came across an article he wrote for the Sunday Times on buying a new watch - mentions IWC's and the Bell & Ross:

Jeremy Clarkson article on buying a new watch

Maybe James May could do with being introduced to some of our IWC reps.... :p (or maybe he already has! :ph34r: )

Some say his eyes are superlumed, and that he can repair and service a seconds@6 Daytona just by rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger.

Some say he knows the difference between 'synthetic sapphire' and "Synthetic Sapphire" and that he can hear the beat-rate of a watch with his bat-like ears. All we know ...

Oh, did anyone catch Hamster's TAG on Sunday? I'll post a screen cap later, but it was a Monza for those too impatient to wait.

I did, actually. Isn't it handy that most of the cars they review are RHD, putting the camera in the perfect location to catch the watch wrist!

What was capt slow wearing? I had a crappy download of the episode and I couldn't make out the details on his watch.

Great show this past one, I loved May in the Bugatti.

that is one of the best shows on telly right now, makes fifth gear look a bit silly really

whats the going rate on a replica veyron these days?

who should i PM to get hold of one? after my recent wedding i have exactly £102.46 available, Swiss engine mind!

Edited by tester

Actually one of the best episodes was when they roadied for 'The Who' and tested out 3 vans as an excuse. (Clarkson being a major Who fan of course)

And of course Mr Daltrey has been the Star in the (old) reasonably priced car. He was pretty average AFAIR.