When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Steelfish Superocean Released

PureTime

Only if this watch came out about 2-3 months ago, I would not have $$$ on the gen.....just from the pics, cannot see any difference between the rep and the gen.

Absolutely stunning !!!!!!

indeed a great looking rep...this will definitely be available to all dealers...and I will wait for a price drop...there is no need for me to jump immediately...altough it would be nice to have it right now on my wrist while i a mtyping this reply... :whistling:

I got the SS version,although it is a fantasy watch I love it to death so that should work out just fine with this bracelet, which I havent seen in any reps yet :)

Or perhaps I should just wait untill somebody hopefully releases the chrono superocean, which I REALLY want

196519-2902.jpg

Chrono Avenger uses Ti material for Pro II bracelet. So I guess this one won't fit well on your Chrono Avenger Ti. But if you want to create a fantasy Chrono Avenger or if you have CA in SS, feel free to do so.

Guest RiverwindMDS
Yup i bought one too - black face/black strap :lol:

Mee too...

I already have a gen breitling crono with blue dial, so no blue dial.

I'm doing a white daytona...

So Black with ss and black strap...

Yup i bought one too - black face/black strap

Mee too...

I already have a gen breitling crono with blue dial, so no blue dial.

I'm doing a white daytona...

So Black with ss and black strap

I think this is the smartest looking combo!

Has anyone ever been in water with a leather strap? Just wondering if it will affect the strap horrendously if it is submerged in water?

Im not sure that submerging it in water would be a very good idea! You can get waterproof ones but these wont be, they'd take on water marks.

Just pop the steel on if you intend to swim. With Angus's garuntee im going to take it for a swim thats for sure :victory:

I'll post pics when i recieve although i hope someone posts some soon as im itching wit excitement about this one!