When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

S Fl Gtg :( A Phobust

fotoman

what Happened  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Why i didn't make it

• I was Sick - and My dog was sick too
    • overslept
    • Oh Crap was that today?
    • I was accidently in Australia
    • I went, but saw el policia at the place and speed off
    • i just like to waste phobands time
    • i wanted to go, but, i was abducted by aliens
    • i recently went blind
    • D and B killed my mother and i will never forgive them
    • i stubbed my toe
    • i went - wasn't it at 2:00? - no? oh crap
    • sunspots
    • AMAZING Blue Light Special at K-Mart

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add my previous post... Perhaps attendance should be confirmed beforehand. Having mobile number of each others (or at least the organizer) is going to be very handy as well.

yeah i know - i gave reminders 1 week and 1 day out.

i had to go out of town on business unexpectedly wed-fri and fri i was really sick so i couldn't do more follow up

But i ddid have several confirmations - had about 4 or 5 people that were excited about going and then another 4 or 5 that may or may not show.

yeah, i mean, i'm not super [censored] off or anything,- [censored] comes up - i'm just really suprised - i was especially suprised with shultzie cause i just had just talked to him about it yesterday. But i didn'tk now he was going to be late. I left after waiting 35 minutes.

I'm suprised though cause there were a few people begging me to call another meeting.

oh, also i sent an email out yesterday to everyone who gave me their email address as a reminder

I'm getting over a cold, my wife is sick wtih a cold, i spent the last 3 days out of town - got 4 hrs of sleep per night - and oh by the way i drove through this storm on my way home yesterday

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070203/D8N29P200.html

yes, those tornados were about 15 miles from where i was in orlando

and i was just lookin forward to seeing some reps that i have been thinking about getting in person :)

i was especially suprised with shultzie cause i just had just talked to him about it yesterday. But i didn'tk now he was going to be late. I left after waiting 35 minutes.

Yes - that one is my bad...I totally expected that there would be some other people there to cover until I could get there. I have made apologies and offered pennance of personally buying Phoband a drink...or two...or ten.

Yes - that one is my bad...I totally expected that there would be some other people there to cover until I could get there. I have made apologies and offered pennance of personally buying Phoband a drink...or two...or ten.

No problem man, i would have expected others too - nothing to be sorry for :)

- and the resturant was http://www.daveandbusters.com/ - its a combination resturant/ bar/ video arcade