When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gone

lovepanerai

sorry folks, just came home...my company just announced today that we are going public :Jumpy: I guess that means a lot more watches in my future :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I promise that I post all the pics of the Breitling in about 30 minutes and it is not a Colt or Avenger/Super Avenger..... :whistling:

8:10 PST. Waiting

I don't mean to come off as SO green, but I am new to Brietlings, so please indulge me.....

I am assuming that is a gen due to the build quality and the nature of the complications....right?

yes genuine and I assume that it would be incredible hard to rep with any sort of accuracy...unless they rep the Kelek module that is responsible for the complications

It's Blue...

TT

PS: Where in No. Cal are you?

San Francisco :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looks like they forgot to put the crystal in your Hercules...

yeah I had a hard time getting a photo that shows the AR or the crsytal for that matter - on most of my other watches the crystal can be seen clearly even on my gen Panerai and Ulysse Nardin

Very nice.... Very very nice. And big time congrats on going public!!! That'll be an interesting stock to watch. There sure are a wide variety of virtualization platforms out there now....

the most interesting thing to watch is how the variety of virtualization platforms will enter the market and get customers...they don't have any yet :)