When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where Is Everybody From (poll)

dak244

Where is everybody from??  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from?

• The good ole U.S. of A.
    • Europe
    • Middle East
    • Asia (China, Japan)
    • Australia
    • Africa
    • Antarctica.........

So I know this may have been done before but we can do it again, because there are a lot of new members (aka myself).

I noticed today, while at work, that from about 12pm-8pm my time (East Coast USA) , there isn't a lot of action on the forums, so that got me thinking. That would mean a majority of users are from Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. Maybe??

With that being said, Where does everyone live? (thanks Pug ^_^) I just want to know what the make-up of this forum is mostly, and I wanna know where you are so i'll know a rep when I see one :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Regards..

EDIT: P.S. - Sorry if I did not include your Country/Area. I did this quickly at work.. :huh:

Edited by dak244

With that being said, Where are you from? I just want to know what the make-up of this forum is mostly, and I wanna know where you are so i'll know a rep when I see one :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You're asking the wrong question.

You are trying to ask "where do you live" as can be evidenced by wanting to know where we are and not what the country of our birth is. I find asking Americans where they're from gets you all sorts of answers and most of them are wrong. :D

"I'm from Scotland" - No you're not. You're from New York.

"I'm Italian" - No you're not. You're from Chicago.

"I'm a Zulu warrior" - No you're not. You're Oprah Winfrey.

:whistling:

You're asking the wrong question.

You are trying to ask "where do you live" as can be evidenced by wanting to know where we are and not what the country of our birth is. I find asking Americans where they're from gets you all sorts of answers and most of them are wrong. :D

"I'm from Scotland" - No you're not. You're from New York.

"I'm Italian" - No you're not. You're from Chicago.

"I'm a Zulu warrior" - No you're not. You're Oprah Winfrey.

:whistling:

Damn, I knew I should have let my attorney review this before posting in front of Pug :bangin:

Damn, I knew I should have let my attorney review this before posting in front of Pug :bangin:

:D

Sorry, I just know every one of these posts degenerates into a bickering over why such and such country was missed out and how come the middle east and africa are different and why can't I put in the fact that I was born here, live here but consider myself sasquatchian.

:D

Sorry, I just know every one of these posts degenerates into a bickering over why such and such country was missed out and how come the middle east and africa are different and why can't I put in the fact that I was born here, live here but consider myself sasquatchian.

Yea, I know. I noticed it already when I missed Canada <_< . But I was bored here at work and thought I would throw something up there quickly. Shoulda been more careful...

No, I just have a good Canadian sense of humour.

Well thats good!

We need to show more humor out side of bashing ourselves.

The US people need not worry about us Canadians up here, especially when they have bush.

Now THATS funny!! :animal_rooster::bounce:

As far as "Where Are You From?" polls go...........I've seen worse. Admittedly yours lacks a little research and planning with presentation perhaps suffering a tad as well. Seem to have your countries/continents/areas/regions a bit muddled as well which leaves the voter more than a little confused and that can't be good.

I believe in encouragement however and would suggest that you practice, practice, practice. I also believe there is a great poll in all of us and yours will surface one day. You tried and that's what counts.

Who knows........we may have a "Best Poll" PoM one of these fine days and we'll all be looking out for an entry from dak244.

Keep up the good work.

JTB

Hey Jon,

Are you really from up here, you seem as arrogant as a yank.

Who you calling arrogant, you ass$%*#? Maybe we have a right to be arrogant because we live in the greatest freakin' country in the world... :lol:

It is quite odd however that europe is leading. Last time this poll was done USA had a big lead. Maybe europe should be separated into countries, or are all europeans pretty much drunk pissy bastards?

Disclaimer: this reply was in no way intended to imply that all europeans are drunk pissy bastards. The USA acknowledges that many people from europe are genuine good upstanding citizens and many Americans are drunk pissy bastards, although usually from European descent. :lol: