When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Needs Your Help

Admin

OK, so it sounds like TonTon would have won, but didn't read the fine print close enough. Phoband was the winner and Ed donated $200 just to donate.

I'd like to send all three of you the Phoband watch, but I don't have three broken watches with Asian movements and mineral crystals so I'll probably have to send T & E watches that work.

You two guys e-mail me your FedEx addresses at TJGladeRaider@aol.com - I already have Phoband's packed.

No more gifts . . . that's all folks.

Bill

And true to form, i already have a tracking number - ohhh, how fun this will be :)

I wonder if its one of those Esploding crystal watches - always wanted to see one explode up close - that would be worth it at twice the price:)

I shall bring my camera to work and you will all share with me as i open them

AND hopefully the server won't HANG !!! :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other way to donate besides Paypal??

Even though I have about 50 posts have used the search feature about 4 times, I will be happy to sign up for a 1 year VIP membership ($30) since I think this site is awesome and want to help out.

Unfortunately, I had trouble setting up a paypal account when I wanted to place an order from Josh. I spent almost an hour trying to create an account (still not created, I think) and I'm never happy about sending VISA# and other personal info over the internet. I used WU for Josh's order and gave up on Paypal since there have been recent posts indicating that PayPal has "blacklisted" RWG and/or its dealers.

Can I send a personal check to Admin or use Western Union or some other method for payment? I really don't want to go through Paypal's endless screens just to send $30 and then never use it again...

Hi Stang, Paypal for all it's hassels is very user friendly and safe, probably the best way to buy any legit item on the Net the problems are really only related to the dealers and not the buyers on this forum.

Ken

Admin,

I used the 2CO.com payment option to pay w/ my debit card as per your instructions. I did the 6mo option for $22 since the 1 year option was $35. I'll renew again in August.

To all other members,

If you don't have a paypal account, you can use the 2CO (2 checkout) option I used. It is very quick and easy ... just 2 screens to view and only 1 requires entry. PM "Admin" for the web link. Visa/MC/debit accepted. Slightly more expensive, but beats all that Paypal setup nonsense if you don't have an account already. My 2Cents.

Upgrade your membership if you haven't done so already. Lets keep this site alive!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 months later...
Ive been here since Januray of this year, but I feel right at home .. So I upgraded as well

Upgraded after my second post and lots of reading. I have a Forum (not watches) with 5000 plus members and I know the costs can really get up there, especially if the server is off-shore. Hopefully, all the new folks will get with the program and support this site as well. The information is invaluable.