When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems Over At Rwi

Pugwash

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why were you banned?

Honestly? I have absolutely no idea. He started editing all my posts with a quote I made in one of his threads, "Putain, de quoi en parle," which was a reply I made when everyone started talking in German.

Then he wanted me to apologise for saying it. Next thing I know, I'm banned.

ps. The translation is roughly "What the [censored] are we talking about?"

Honestly? I have absolutely no idea. He started editing all my posts with a quote I made in one of his threads, "Putain, de quoi en parle," which was a reply I made when everyone started talking in German.

Then he wanted me to apologise for saying it. Next thing I know, I'm banned.

ps. The translation is roughly "What the [censored] are we talking about?"

wow. kinda scary.

Either way I thought he didn't like you anyway... after that whole lies thing I think you were on his shitlist.

I've been on his [censored] list for a long time. He also thinks I'm a TTK shill and that I made the whole lies thing up to help TTK get sales. :blink:

Well, not taking sides here, but you gotta admit TTK did seem to come out on top from that whole ordeal...

I mean just when complaints about him were starting to boil up (apparently he was sick again I think) this comes up, completely overshadows disgruntled feelings about him, he gets to tout where he shines and do his jig...

I am not saying that I necessarily think you were in cahoots, but I can see how someone might if they were so inclined.

It's interesting especially with this whole b9a thing now... he and ttk haven't butted heads but I could easily see this turning into a weird vicious triangle...

To be clear I don't think you getting edited and banned is right or anything, just saying what I see as a possibillity.

Yeah but you know I have an axe to grind with TTK... not knowing your history with him and not being the type to jump to conclusions like that is all that kept me from thinking the same thing.

If klink knows something about you guys I don't (or thinks he does) and also doesn't particularly like TTK I can see where he might jump to that conclusion...

When I go there I feel like I am in the basement.. It's that feeling of bad lighting and not knowing where you put [censored].. Stuff you threw away and didn't care about, then you might need it, and you're lost.. It's all a mess really. And there's rot and organisms you don't want to know about.. Things you wish you didn't have in your house.

You know what I mean?

Deve I'm sorry my friend but you are really drawing a long bow there, if Klink has any problem at all about the "Little white lies' thread it is because of what it means to Josh and Andrew and not wether Neil gained any benefit.

Ken

Klink has been removed from the staff at RWI indefinately, no matter the issue or the personal feelings involved we do not condone editing a members posts for personal issues and banning someone over a personal fight is unacceptable, no other staff members were informed of this decision until after the fact.

I personally like Klink and get along with him very well, it saddens me that this has happened but this behaviour is simply unacceptable for any staff member, no matter how much they are liked.

Deve I'm sorry my friend but you are really drawing a long bow there, if Klink has any problem at all about the "Little white lies' thread it is because of what it means to Josh and Andrew and not wether Neil gained any benefit.

Ken

I am not trying to draw bowes or accuse... I did feel that klink was rubbed the wrong way by that white lies thread for whatever reason... as for what he attributed to neil I was just saying that if so, I can see where it might come from. Not agreeing or supporting, just saying I could see, especially considering klinks "odd" logic at times...

To be clear I don't think you getting edited and banned is right or anything, just saying what I see as a possibillity.
Yeah.....while of course there is absolutely NO possibility of you making sense any time soon.......DOH....!

If klink knows something about you guys I don't

Not only does Klink know more than you......amoebic dysentry knows more than you.....crawl back in your hole.....turn the light out.....and keep chanting...'must find a way.....'......!

Edited by TTK

I am not trying to draw bowes or accuse... I did feel that klink was rubbed the wrong way by that white lies thread for whatever reason... as for what he attributed to neil I was just saying that if so, I can see where it might come from. Not agreeing or supporting, just saying I could see, especially considering klinks "odd" logic at times...

Dave:

It might serve you well to lay down your arms on the Neil deal...

Every chance you have to pop into a Thread and throw jabs you do...

It's getting old, and Thread Crapping is tiresome...

TT

PS: I like the "Neal Deal"

'I'll take one Happy Neil Deal to go please'...

Hmmm...

One should ponder a siggy change :winkiss:

Dev there is alot of history on klink your not aware of - he actually used to be a dealer - he has very friendly relationships with dealers advocating very strongly at times sending new members to certain dealers. It always made me wonder with as zelous as he was that he didn't have some sort of behind the scenes deal. I don't know or am even suggesting he does, i just know that it had crossed my mind.

he actually helped me out and got me to josh who did somehting for me that no one else wood when i was new. But, he is an odd bird. I used to be friendly with him, but i'm not anymore. It looks as if he got a little drunk with his own power and decided to lay the whip down on pugs.

Its sad really, were all here for the same purpose, collect some reps :) can't we all just get along? :)