When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!!!!

:Jumpy:

SubFrog here...I was a little nervous when I finally signed back on to the old place and saw 20 or so people as opposed to 1200. Then I found the link!

Yessss

Man I miss this stuff...and I can't wait to get back into it. I hope all is well for everyone and I look forward to being a part of this board (again, sort of).

Hope all is well...and I guess I'll start by doing some reeeeeading...Glad to be here!

Froggy

:victory:

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!!!!

:Jumpy:

SubFrog here...I was a little nervous when I finally signed back on to the old place and saw 20 or so people as opposed to 1200. Then I found the link!

Yessss

Man I miss this stuff...and I can't wait to get back into it. I hope all is well for everyone and I look forward to being a part of this board (again, sort of).

Hope all is well...and I guess I'll start by doing some reeeeeading...Glad to be here!

Froggy

:victory:

Glad to see you SubFrog. Enjoy

Hey...Well, We're almost there.

Some of the expected money came in...and we faught for the rest...and won! So, that's the good news. Unfortunately, Hurricane season is almost here again and we're going to wait until it's over to start rebuilding. I've moved for the 5th time about a month ago. I think now I am in a place where I can get some work done before getting back to the rebuilding.

Thanks for asking! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Go to general discussion and read the post from admin.....Also, talk to scott "Watcher71" about getting a refund.

We have the funds to reimburse the members who did not receive their watch.

You need a refund for sure after all the crap you've been through.

Thanks guys...Glad to see everyone.

hi subfrog!

welcome to the forum...

and one little question...is that you?

Sometimes a man (frog)'s gotta do what he's gotta do. I'd like to say that it's a hobby of mine, but that was just the Pam and Tommy Lee years. :lol:

Edited by SubFrog