When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Help Identify Watch

TeeJay

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say 'It looks like a J12 on rubber'

Ken

No, I don't think so. When I blew the image up, I still could not make out the letters for the blur. However, I could read them enough to know that they spell a word too long to be "chanel. Perhaps "kenneth Cole"................? Or maybe "Fossil Arkitech"......?

Not sure............

Thanks for the larger image, I still can't find any better images. If Supernatural was on DVD, a screencap might give a close up (if for a second or so) but I don't have it... From watching the series, these are my observations which might be of help...

The strap is definitely resin, not leather.

Dean is not a 'rich guy', and his 'job' is a fairly rough and tumble one, so I cannot imagine his watch is a particularly expensive one. I'm guessing it is a cheap quartz sports watch, possibly not even a major brand, but a 'Dime Store Special'... If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, by all means let me know, as I collect 'movie watches', so the brand is not really as important as the watch itself :)

208550-43.jpg

208550-44.jpg

Thanks for the help, guys. Looking at the two pictures, I do not think Jensen's watch is the Luminox 7001...

His has lines of text on the dial which are not on the 7001, the hands are different, and the 7001 also has numerals creating a 'third ring' of information that is not on Jensen's watch, and the mouldings of the strap are different. The 7001 has horizontal 'bars', where Jensons has lines of vertical 'venting'... (when I was younger, I used to spend hours looking through catalogues at the pictures of the watches trying to work out the markings :D )

I would definately agree that the watch is a Luminox, but not that specific model. (It might even have been customized) I'm going to start hitting up Google to see what I can track down. Thanks for setting me in the right direction, I really appreciate the help :happy:

That is absolutely awesome, thank you. My next mission will be to track one down :D

That should be a pretty easy mission! Not sure where you are located, but those things are literaly all over the internet in the States. I have seen them going for as low as $30. Just google "Smith & Wesson SWW-45 S.W.A.T Watch" and you will find tons of them.

Jim