When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.perfect-clones.com

Jos Nana

Josh, Its obvious you listen to your customers. My wife is not going to like that you made it so easy to seperate me from my money. Very nice job.

My recommendation, other than the speed issue, is that you set up a ladies section. That way we can included our better halves and soften them up a bit. ;)

Sorry for the speed .. the server is now in China.. Need it here to construct the site as the speed is very good in China.. If I use a foreign server, I would have given up a couple of months back.. When the pics are nearly done, i will switched to a foreign server.....

I seek you kind understanding...

thanks

joshua

Just when it was becoming safer to visit this neighborhood without giving in to temptation....

Best of luck, Joshua. My guess is that this will significantly boost your volume as you make it easier for newbies and veterans alike to consider new purchases.

I am sure that the entire board (make that boards) wish you success with your Web site. But please, no crazy sale.

Great but painfully slow.

Page downloading would speed up a lot by using thumbnails instead of resized full-size pictures in all pages but the 'final' page of any single watch.

Obviously preparing thumbnails for hundreds watches will require additional time, but I strongly suggest this as the first improvement to go with.

On a second thought, site slowness could reveal as the only thing preventing me from bankrupt. I already have been strongly tempted to pull the trigger on several watches by just looking at a few pages. To my surprise, I discovered that on several pieces Joshua is much less expensive than I thought. And the ability to read and compare prices, and to buy with a single click without bothering the dealer with enquires on 10 watches just to end up with buying 1, is easily going to drain wallet at light speed.

thumbs plus does it in 2 seconds!

btw http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=272 - 10$ is a good price for that watch :)

speed:helluvalot faster than silix!s

Just an FYI I have 2 orders in my shopping cart ready to go.

CARPS10007 Pasha 32mm SS White Globe Eta 2824-2

AP10010 Royal Oak Juan Pablo Montoya SS Black Working Chronos

I hope your ready soon or just send me a PM so I can pp you.

The wesite looks so good I could not hold back from buying something :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

JM

Not the full launch.. Still working on a suitable credit card processor.

The task to build a website is harder than I thought and will still take some time for me to move all my products inside there..

Meantime, I have unlock the site for public veiwing....

http://perfect-clones.com/

Please read the message at the home page..

Thanks

Joshua

Awesome site, Josh!!! I hope you keep your quality level up with customers rushing in now ;)

• 4 months later...

Josh you've gotta do something about those images! Like someone else said, it actually drives you to giving up. They need thumbnailing. As it stands now, the browser is downloading full-sized images, and resizing them at my end to display as rough-looking thumbnails.

Thanks for the AP White btw, lovely watch :thumbs: