When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Absolut Submariner! From Josh....pics.

elprimerozen

I think that would be a fun watch to have for occaisional wear. A couple of weeks ago, I was out on a jobsite and next door was a foreman from Kinder Morgan where they were tapping into a 24" gas line. He had on an all gold Submariner. I should have made a comment about that being an expensive watch to be wearing to work while knocking around out in the field, but I wasn't thinking that fast on my feet that day. Heck, I'd love to know if it was a gen or a rep! Of course, I try to refrain from wearing my gen ss 1680 when I'm getting down and dirty on weekends, etc. I much prefer to be wearing a rep and some of my reps are pretty beat up.

...You are correct...the only reason that i bought this sub was for fun and to see how it looks like a full gold sub.

The only time i will put it on my wrist would be at the "The Greek buzukia" peoplefrom Greece will understand what im talking about....or i will wear it only at night and on special occasions!

Btw the feel of the watch is very nice and the finish is the same like TW best....very impresive,trust me!

I like it.

Regards.

Can you do a frontal? The rehaut looks rather conical. Maybe it's the pics. It looks really nice. The bezel has excellent teeth (beats the noobmariners). The date window position is correct (beats the joshs). It looks better than all the SS black subs overall. Don't know about the bezel thickness and rehaut. Please take more pics. I'm very interested. Hope they have a TT black and/or TT blue.

-bm

Thanks for your kind words.

This watch its realy a nice sub.You are corectthat the rehaut is a litle bit conical...but in reality its not so easy to see...

The sells are JUST PERFECT three pieces!!!!They must put this bracelet on all subs.

Overall is a very accurate replica sub.

Regards.

Here some more pics:

215335-15652.jpg

215335-15653.jpg

215335-15654.jpg

215335-15655.jpg

215335-15656.jpg

215335-15657.jpg

215335-15658.jpg

215335-15659.jpg

215335-15660.jpg

215335-15661.jpg

215335-15662.jpg

215335-15663.jpg

There always be some flaws on the subs...on this one the click of the bezel is bad...realy bad....but i dont care.

Regards.

Thanks again people for the kind words....but im very sad that i can not buy the stainless steel version that i can put on my wrist easy....

Why the watch makers can not make a steel version JUST LIKE THIS ONE??????

...its realy bad that only full gold and some two tone subs are correct replica sub.

:thumbdown:

I agree with you. There's no doubt SUB should be the Most Wanted watch out there...with all the experience they had on rep how come they can't make a SS Sub like your BLING BLING.

Yes!And the only think they sould do is to leave this watch without the gold paint...and we can all have a descent sub rep....,but they dont want to do that.

I've always wanted a gold sub ... ( Tom Ford rocks one) the pictures on the dealers sites just never convinced me but this one is looking really good... what is the bevel like on the crystal? ( the crystal is always the point that stears me away from modern subs )