When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ebay scammer gets it from Judge Judy

steppen

Absolutely great video, that REALLY cheered me up.....stupid cow (notice her name is Kelly and she is attempting to look like Kelly Osbourne?). Thanks for posting, thought these people always went unpunished (guess it depends on how subtle the scam was and your motivation to hang the bastard!)

Its television. I am not sure how true any of it is. Most of the stories on these show are made up or least embellished for dramatic content.

Just because it is on TV doesn't mean it really happened.

Of course that is not to say that these things don't actually happen on eB*y.

/Tim

Just because it is on TV doesn't mean it really happened.

It's Judge Judy. It's for real, apart from the loser doesn't pay.

The cases on Judge Judy are real, and Sheindlin operates according to the principles of the American legal system. She conducts her court in a manner similar to U.S. appellate courts and many international courts, taking on a more inquisitorial fashion. There are no lawyers present and participants defend themselves, which is standard in a small claims court. The people who appear on her show sign a waiver agreeing that arbitration in her court is final and cannot be pursued elsewhere unless she dismisses the case without prejudice. The award for each judgment is paid by the producers of the show from a fund reserved for each case. The remainder of the fund is split between the parties for a particular case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy

• 2 weeks later...

That is so funny. I'm pretty sure Judge Judy is real, but I know for a fact that Divorce Court is real because I personally know someone who went on it. The guy is the biggest idiot I know, some friends and I recorded it and watch it whenever we want a good laugh!!

Judge Judy has got it going on. I like the part about the reference to Federal Tax Return, Child Protect services, and

"if you live to be a hundred and twenty, you will never be as smart as me in one finger.."

....turning her into the IRS..hahaha...

good thanks,

• 2 weeks later...