When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 3717 Pictorial

Wolf

wow... stunnig photos... you captured some amazing detail on that dial... love the thick/raised white markers (and numbers to a lesser extent, but still raised).

i must say, though, that the 4 rust-coloured pinions on need to be dabbed with some silver enamel.

i.e., rep:

219568-14864.jpg

vs gen:

219568-14865.jpg

(see gen photos in the following thread from timezone:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...2694&rid=0)

wow... stunnig photos... you captured some amazing detail on that dial... love the thick/raised white markers (and numbers to a lesser extent, but still raised).

i must say, though, that the 4 rust-coloured pinions on need to be dabbed with some silver enamel.

It's not really a problem, unless you happen to be sitting in a cafe and some WIS runs up to you with a loupe, or a macro lens and starts inspecting your watch really close up ;)

VERY NICE !!!!

We need a datewheel fix though, ASAP....then this would be my favorite rep in terms of accuracy....but who knows for how long.....Mr Cousteau is on his way.... ;)

Can you make a lume pic ? I heard the lume is exceptionally good for a rep...

The lume is much better than the average rep, but is not up to gen.

This is becoming painful now and I'm starting to sound like Chad!!!!!!!Where's mine!!!!!!!

I have a swiss 7750 waiting for The Zigmeister to insert into this baby with a new date and day wheel from eta in black and based on the few genuine watches I've seen it looks to be a standard Valjoux font or at least very close. Anyone else agree?

This is becoming painful now and I'm starting to sound like Chad!!!!!!!Where's mine!!!!!!!

I have a swiss 7750 waiting for The Zigmeister to insert into this baby with a new date and day wheel from eta in black and based on the few genuine watches I've seen it looks to be a standard Valjoux font or at least very close. Anyone else agree?

I agree, it might not exactly the standard font, but it will close enough. BTW watcher, I was driving past the Parcelforce international hub the other day and I could have sworn I saw a customs inspector wearing a 3717 :whistling:

Sorry, that's cruel, I'll stop it now.

Sorry, you know I'm only joking :shutup:

Where did you get your day & datewheel BTW?

Cousins material house along with a 7750. They had to special order the wheels and they only cost around 4 quid each but I have not got them yet, 28 day delivery time!!

Another day passes and no IWC for me!!! :huh: