When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday wrist check. Damn you Rolex...

ubiquitous

Well, it's Springtime, and the weather here has been very seasonal; nice, sunny days with nice high temps. Perfect for... Allergies. My sinus allergies have been going nuts, and it also appears that my allergy for high nickel content has also been heating up.

My Daytonas are both standard wear every day. And on one of them, I have a genuine 78390/503B bracelet, which also happens to be... 904L steel. Which also happens to have... Ugh... More nickel content. Which also happened to give me a nice little rash on my wrist :(

So... For now, I have this red, itchy wrist, and my white dial 16520 with aftermarket hollow link bracelet on my right wrist...

223287-13909.jpg

And the culprit....

223287-13910.jpg

Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, it's sleepy time here at my office desk... I feel the Benadryl taking over...

ZzzZZZZzzzzZZZzz...

Good weather here today also, so good in fact i have to dig and chain saw a big tree stump out of the garden so for today it is my best old beater the seadweller from cyprus, i have put this throug the mill and it takes a licking and keeps ticking, and no rash either, aint that the [censored] when the gen gives you a rash and the rep not, but a great reason to just wear and buy reps now where is jonnychinngas!

An old photo

223291-13908.jpg

;)

Yessir... That's correct. One on the left and one on the right... When the allergies allow it, that is..

Didn't Italian police seize his Daytonas? Maybe they were reps? :lol:

These look like Submariners though. :whistling:

223338-13852.jpg