When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Interested for a 2nd GROUP BUY FROM SILIX IN UK ???

V

Sounds good,

I think I may go for a 092 or 024 mmn cant decide

Depending how quick you want to move, they may be able to put my replacement 111H in for shipping, I don't think it has gone out yet.

They are away for the next 4 days also.

What watches you going for Kostas?

Chris.

Don't know yet Chris...

I like a lot the vintage of JTB, I also want a CN Black Seal (G or H haven't decided yet) because I have a brown Europelli strap waiting for a BS (and all the BS i had are sold now) and I definately need them to source me a new 112H dial (so this may take some time).

So if you are in a hurry you shouldn't include the 111 in this group buy.

Don't know yet Chris...

I like a lot the vintage of JTB, I also want a CN Black Seal (G or H haven't decided yet) because I have a brown Europelli strap waiting for a BS (and all the BS i had are sold now) and I definately need them to source me a new 112H dial (so this may take some time).

So if you are in a hurry you shouldn't include the 111 in this group buy.

Yeah thats cool, Jay may have already posted the 111 not sure.

I'm in no rush for the 92/24, but count me in when we are ready to go.

If I don't sell my damaged 212, I might see if they can get me a replacement crystal for that too.

chris

Edited by bully

Yeah thats cool, Jay may have already posted the 111 not sure.

I'm in no rush for the 92/24, but count me in when we are ready to go.

If I don't sell my damaged 212, I might see if they can get me a replacement crystal for that too.

chris

They can't. I have already asked them about a replacement crystal for the 212.

Super.. I will count you in for the group buy...

They can't. I have already asked them about a replacement crystal for the 212.

Super.. I will count you in for the group buy...

Yep I'm in.

No replacement crystals? Damn. Mine is the manual wind lemania version, don't know if they use different crystals to the 7750's ??. Oh well,will see if I can sell it as is.

chris

From what I understand their 212 is plexiglass? They replaced the crystal - front and back - for the 111H for a price of course, so hopefully for this one as well. 212 looks very accurate though. PAM047 looks good too but the crown says "OP" - don't think that exists on a real PAM like that. The genuine has a pusher for the split-seconds function, but you won';t find something like that in a rep.

does anybody knows if silix has got the arktos 092?

i've e-mailed him but he is on holiday for few days...

Well they had it a few weeks ago for the last group buy, but it seems to have vanished from the site now.

Thats the one I was thinking of going for, I am sure they can get it

Maybe they stopped stocking it due to the problems with it?

I think it was TTK that said the letters on the bezel were falling off and this was happening with all submersible reps? The bezel has stuck on numbers or letters which are not glued on very strongly.

Maybe they stopped stocking it due to the problems with it?

I think it was TTK that said the letters on the bezel were falling off and this was happening with all submersible reps? The bezel has stuck on numbers or letters which are not glued on very strongly.

i missed this info...now i am a little bit worried!

don't know if i should get it or not?!!!

i missed this info...now i am a little bit worried!

don't know if i should get it or not?!!!

Ask silix if they can check the bezel perhaps? Or ask TTK as he is glueing them on himself so they won't come off.

Bumped to say I'm after the Cartier Santos 100 CAR017 but I need to move on it soon as it's a birthday pressie for someone and the time approaches.

JTB

Angel & Jay are away for a couple of days. When they will come back I will contact them (I have already send them a couple of emails and wait for a reply).

Although everytime they go away when they come back they have to answer to so many emails that the communication is not the best.

We can move a bit fast but don't know how fast...

P.S. For the time being this group buy is for UK only for easy and hastle free transactions. Hope you understand.

Maybe non-UK Europeans should get together for their own EU-wide group buy? If anyone in the UK wants to get involved in that too, I'm sure it would work out fine.

Similarly, a North American group buy could be sorted out.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: