When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristcheck

ubiquitous

Ubi, of course this is no match for your beautiful vintage.... but since it's OMG time... I thought I should join the party... this one hasn't left my wrist (xcept for showering) ever since I got it last Friday...

228250-12756.jpg

Well done Ubi...your beauties must rest from time to time ;-)

I love these threads. It's very nce to see everybody's watches.

For me, today, the last arrival:

228310-12742.jpg

Nice one, Stephane. Be sure to double check all those bracelet screws - especially on both sides of the endlinks... Many of us have lost those (and almost had the watch fall off our wrists in the process). Take 'em out, apply a little loctite, and screw 'em back down nice and tight.

Nice one, Stephane. Be sure to double check all those bracelet screws - especially on both sides of the endlinks... Many of us have lost those (and almost had the watch fall off our wrists in the process). Take 'em out, apply a little loctite, and screw 'em back down nice and tight.

Thanks Ubi.

Funny you say that now.

I opened the case back and therefore reloved a link screw...

When finished all screws were tight again except the one of the deployment buckle....that I never touched.

It came out all alone...

althought its not thursday anymore but wednesday i can asure you i wore this my whole day :)

my only rep PAM 111h dressed my latest own made tan strap, this is my best strap for sure, lovely leather, smell is fantastic

228527-12695.jpg