When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nubeo Doppel Chronograph

Guest TTK

Guest TTK

I love the crown...bezel and strap on these newly introduced Doppel Chronograph's.....very SOA....the crown is a work of art......simply stunning.....!

241619-9645.jpg

241619-9646.jpg

241619-9647.jpg

I love the crown...bezel and strap on these newly introduced Doppel Chronograph's.....very SOA....the crown is a work of art......simply stunning.....!

That is very nice, but, if they tried to duplicate it they'd end up putting that A7750 in it. All show and no go. How about having "the boys" in Thailand consider making it? Tim

Great watch! I really like the crown. There have been a slew of interesting new watches since this year's Basel show.

I wonder if it is at all possible to rep a Rattrapante movement. I suppose the split seconds is an add-on module. Anyhow, it would be great if a rep movement could be made.

Better yet, it would be amazing of a rep split-seconds add-on module could be made. Then we could add this module to OEM 7750!!

Think of the possibilities!

A ceramic IWC rattrapante comes to mind :D

Guest TTK

Sorry Pugs.....nothing other than CGI.....but they should fire the blind guy that does their PS work......way too low contrast for a hi-tech item like this....here's how I would have done it.....!

241720-9604.jpg

241722-9601.jpg

241722-9602.jpg

241722-9603.jpg

Sorry to crap on the thread. TTK- Please email your correct Moneybookers address.

I don't know when TTK started using 'The True Kwisatz Haderach' but I am the true Usil and I will not fear - fear is the little death...

Fear is the mind killer. He's been claiming to be the true Alicia Witt's bro for a while.