When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm torn...What should I do?

m4rcus

Like many here, I found RWG while looking for a good Panny rep. After what seemed like months of reading and buying several flawed reps, I started building one on my own. This was my project watch...

River's Case, JimmyZFu crown guard, Lello Crown, Don Strap, Davidsen Hands shaved down, Chinese movement:

243426-9124.jpg

243426-9125.jpg

It's not perfect, but It was my "grail" watch and I put a lot of time into "building" it. I wore it a lot, but I haven't worn it in months. To make matters worse, I bought a gen Rolex Submariner from an AD this weekend...I don't think this one is going to see any wrist time now.

So RWG, what's your opinion:

Should I keep it or sell it?

-- m4rcus

there is a lot of "love" invested in this one...it+s your baby and you definitely shouldn't sell it...you'll regret it one day if you do so...keep it and you'll see that you want wear all the time the rollie...some change in the daily beater will be for sure and this one is a great alternative to the sub...

in the end if you decide to sell it...shoot me a PM to see how much are you asking for it...

I don't think this one is going to see any wrist time now.

So RWG, what's your opinion:

Should I keep it or sell it?

Maybe you should sell it to someone that'd wear it. It'd be better for your creation to get some wrist time somewhere.

In my humble opinion you should sell it. Enjoy the Sub and when the itch hits build another one. I think that's what you enjoy the most anyway, the building. Either way, anyone on this board would like to be in your "difficult" position. Decisions, decisions!!