When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone seen this PAM box?

below24

@dadog13, do you know if its possible to get hold of them again?

@below24...it was a joke!...this box was a custom made one for one Panerai collector...it's price was huge...dunno really if it was the 5,000$ that Kruzer said...but it was a damn expensive one...

you'll have to satisfy yourself with some other box...

Ok guy's knock it off.

A bit 'o fun with the newbies going on here.

The case in question was made by the man who owns the collection, there are no copies as yet and most likely never will be and if the gen was available I would favour Kruser's $5,000 mark over Dadogs $199 as the price.

Ok move along nothing to see here folks.

Ken

@tonton2000 got it for 49$ at Paul's crazy sale...that's def the best price!...

@Kruzer...you definitely got scammed paying the 5000$

:lol:

Ok guy's knock it off.

A bit 'o fun with the newbies going on here.

The case in question was made by the man who owns the collection, there are no copies as yet and most likely never will be and if the gen was available I would favour Kruser's $5,000 mark over Dadogs $199 as the price.

Ok move along nothing to see here folks.

Ken

OK guys...just to bring some light in the darkness:

The box was handmade on request of a dutch Paneristi. Made of wood, conolly leather and aloy.

The price of the box was way above the $5000 mentioned!

All the watches are real deals....but this guy was a bit PVD crazy in those days (2004) and had several PAM

After seeing this box it got me thinking, would there be enough interest to try and get one of the dealers on board to get something like this commissioned? Of course it would be heavy and probably cost way too much, but any thoughts??

Ken - You weren't supposed to notice. Don't worry, we weren't trying to sell them. Can you imagine the rep on that one. :lol:

Yeah, $5,000 is way too low. I just picked an arbitrary number. :lol:

If I remember correctly it was something north of $10,000. Then again he has numerous watches worth tens of thousands in that box so it was a rounding error for him anyhow. Can't imagine what that Crown Guard would have cost. It is clearly from one block of aluminum.