When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

franken super avenger!

flavor flav

Since I have finished my Franken Ti Avenger with swiss 7750, gen dial , hands and gen date wheel (!) I have been searching for a good super avenger rep as a base for modds. The bezel on the shown modded watch especially the open 4 (45 at bezel) is amazing. May I ask where did you (the customer) source that rep? Same to the dial and hand set: It was a challenge to source the gen parts for my Ti Avenger and took really a long time to get all together but I couldn't find any super avenger parts yet. I would be happy for an idea, feel free to pm me me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have the gen on my wrist in the "general discussion" thursday morning wristcheck. when i looked at this one, even I was fooled!!! then reality struck...

looks good flav!!! keep up the good work.

Another archibald Profile in Stupidity: I confused this w/ the Chrono Avenger and ran over to ebay and bought two bezels--one for me and one for our pal Kruzer00's B-day. So I open the package, and say to myself man that F***er's big...I put it up against the PAM on my wrist and it's like friggin Hula Hoop. I'm going to give Kruzer his bezel anyway, so he can use it as a weapon on the mean streets of the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...