When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Identifying a Vintage MBW 1680 - Pics Added

manny816

Thanks for the back up, Rob. Ive sent several emails to Bodo this week, no response on any. Buyers beware.

haven't got much to say on this theme...sorry to hear that you got scammed...I hope you get what you deserve...your money back from Bodo...on the other hand Bodo SHOULD BE BANNED from the forum if doesn't do the refund to J-Auz

haven't got much to say on this theme...sorry to hear that you got scammed...I hope you get what you deserve...your money back from Bodo...on the other hand Bodo SHOULD BE BANNED from the forum if doesn't do the refund to J-Auz

Oh don't worry my friend the Admin team is watching this thread very carefully.

Ken

Oh don't worry my friend the Admin team is watching this thread very carefully.

Ken

i dunno if this issue has been solved...but i find not coorect (if this issue hasn't been solved yet) that Bodo posts items for sale...

Guest avitt
i dunno if this issue has been solved...but i find not coorect (if this issue hasn't been solved yet) that Bodo posts items for sale...

That is offensive...

It's interesting that, with all of the controversy surrounding him, Bodo's next post should be to offer something for sale. Maybe's he's trying to raise some money, so he can refund J-Auz...

Administrator its time for you to take some action....

I think your above statement is out of line...

Sifting through situations like this one is never easy...

We made contact with Bodo and requested a response to the allegations and received the following from him...

I post it with his permission...

TT

OK.

AS I wrote I bought an MBW from MBW personally in 2004.

After a while I had it modded by Hemi/Kanone/Dirk.

I invested about 500

We made contact with Bodo and requested a response to the allegations and received the following from him...

I post it with his permission...

How about we see Bodo's pictures he used on his advert? Then we compare it with Joshua's pictures and see if it's the same watch. If it is, and neither is an MBW, we know where the problem is.

I did email Bodo before filing a Paypal dispute. I can provide email timestamps to prove this. As far as being out of money, here is my response from the other board:

The financial problems are strictly a result from the sale of the watch. I sold the watch to Manny and used the money to buy a Gen Tag Heuer. I would not have bought a gen Tag Heuer had I not made the money from the sale of the supposed vintage MBW. So I sold the watch to Manny, bought the Gen Tag. Then a week or so after the sale, Manny emails me with concerns about the watch. I was under the impression that I bought an MBW. Could I tell the difference? No. But I paid for an MBW and wanted an MBW. So now, Manny emails me and wants his money back. His money is already spent on the Tag on my wrist. Do I have an extra $600 laying around? No, of course I dont. I emailed Bodo to explain the situation. Until he saw photographic evidence, he would not admit the watch was not an MBW.

Hemiblaka!!!You come here after all these and the only thing you say is that me and repuastria are "in love"

...yes im in love with repaustrias work!And the watch he send me!It was exactly as he toled me!!!What about all your stolen watches???

Imagine what kind of "human" you are.....when you go around and steal peoples money,cases....etc..etc...

Nice Hemimalaka!!!Keep up your "how to steal from people" work!! :clap3:

Hemiblaka!!!You come here after all these and the only thing you say is that me and repuastria are "in love"

...yes im in love with repaustrias work!And the watch he send me!It was exactly as he toled me!!!What about all your stolen watches???

Imagine what kind of "human" you are.....when you go around and steal peoples money,cases....etc..etc...

Nice Hemimalaka!!!Keep up your "how to steal from people" work!! :clap3:

bla bla bla...stupid comment from a stupid gay :animal_rooster:

Guest avitt

Bodo's plea of ignorance in this case is unacceptable.

It's very clear, from threads like this, that he know a great deal about MBW watches.

The term MBW has come to represent certain specifics on these boards. Using that term to describe a 1665 implies certain characteristics....This is well known, and universally accepted in our community.

"MBW" is not a proper description for any old watch that happened to be purchased from Maria.

Once again: When this situation came to light, J-Auz did the right thing...And Bodo has not yet done the right thing. This is the situation that mods should be considering, as J-Auz is currently out $600.

Edited by avitt

Bodo's plea of ignorance in this case is unacceptable.

It's very clear, from threads like this, that he know a great deal about MBW watches.

In his defence, that looks like he copy/pasted it from somebody else's post. :victory:

Still, Bodo really needs to talk to us here.

Besides all teh scamming, Hemicuda didn't comply with rule #7 of the board rules.

Banning Hemicuda serves no purpose until this mess is sorted out.

Hemicuda: Did you swap out an MBW case for a CN case, did Bodo send you a cheap watch or did Bodo deliberately sell CN as MBW?

Banning Hemicuda serves no purpose until this mess is sorted out.

Hemicuda: Did you swap out an MBW case for a CN case, did Bodo send you a cheap watch or did Bodo deliberately sell CN as MBW?

And if he answers...

What does it mean?

He says No...

He says Yes...

We are still at the exact same place...

Or is his word better than Bodo's...

Or J-Auz's...

Or anyone else's for that matter...

To many words and not enough facts...

J did the right thing with Manny...

Bodo has a pretty good [5 month argument]...

Hemicuda has offered nothing but smartass comments...

At the end of the day - Buyer/Seller be wise...

TT

So, TwoTone....

Are you officially declaring 5 months to be the Statute of Limitations on fraudulent sales?

I'm declaring absolutely NOTHING...

How EXACTLY would you propose to sort the truth out...

You've obliviously judged one of the parties...

Based on what I ask?

Self Righteousness serves nothing in this issue...

It is not a simple equation...

As stated...

J-Auz did a good thing...

Bodo serves a good argument...

Manny is Happy...

And Hemicude is a smart ass...

We've discussed this in Admin and see no solution...

Feel free to judge at your leisure...

TT

Guest avitt

I base my opinions on the careful examination of everything that's been written about this matter, by all parties, on all boards.

I am completely unbiased, and disinterested in the outcome.

This matter seems black and white to me, based on the facts.

There is no excuse for Bodo's failure to correct this situation. It's a shame that Bodo is being allowed to continue to participate and do business on this board, in good standing.

I base my opinions on the careful examination of everything that's been written about this matter, by all parties, on all boards.

I am completely unbiased, and disinterested in the outcome.

This matter seems black and white to me, based on the facts.

There is no excuse for Bodo's failure to correct this situation. It's a shame that Bodo is being allowed to continue to participate and do business on this board, in good standing.

Like I said Avitt...

"Feel free to judge at your leisure..."

TT