When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Email Account was Hijacked !!!!!

Jos Nana

This email account has been hijacked !.

As of this moment, please do not bother with replies coming from this emal address..

Especially money matters.. The account is in the hands of the hijackers ! They wanted USD 1500 from me to release back the account to me..

Thanks

Joshua

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelieveable, it seems its a bad week. I hope your issues are resolved as well as mine are being supported!

One thing, its usually a lose/lose situation if you pay up, they will probably not release the account but request for more as you are then seen as "willing to pay".

I hope all goes well ans wish you the best.

Floris

Yahoo's Phone number

4083491572 option2 option 2

that is how you get your Yahoo id back it's there id theft dept

or email:

account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com

You will need to put your Yahoo ID in the subject line, and in the body of the email give a detailed description of the problems you're having. Within 20 minutes an automated email will be sent to you and you'll be asked to reply to 8 questions. When you've done that, reply to the email and don't change anything.

Edited by cwai02

Oh my God, I wanted to buy some watches today and I was negotiating with the hijackers all day. Lucky me to have read this message the last moment before I made the payment. (cause its my first time I deal with Jos and I dont know his account, I would send the money to them)

Phew, that was close

There's one thing you must not forget: That security depends on the password you use....

exactly! if you are too stupid to pic a secure password or reply to emails telling you "we had a system brake down and need your information, please go to blahblahblah.com and update your yahoo password" its ones own fault!

its like leaving a door key beneath the door...

Edited by slay

hmmm... if the hijackers are quoting watch prices then they must be a at least somewhat familiar with reps and the prices charged. Makes you wonder if they don't lurk here from time to time.

The unfortunate reality is that whoever has highjacked Joshua's account is a member of one of the four rep boards.

Ken

exactly! if you are too stupid to pic a secure password or reply to emails telling you "we had a system brake down and need your information, please go to blahblahblah.com and update your yahoo password" its ones own fault!

its like leaving a door key beneath the door...

Slay, did you get beat up a lot growing up? Or are you still growing up? There was no need/reason to add "insult to injury" (...too stupid). You seem to like to instigate things or is it that you just feel TOUGH and EMPOWERED........... behind a keybaord... :black_eye:

Josh, sorry to hear about what's going on... Hope everything works out. Keep in touch.

Rico

The unfortunate reality is that whoever has highjacked Joshua's account is a member of one of the four rep boards.

Ken

Or they could have read a bunch of Josh's e-mails and got an idea on pricing.... They could have then told the potential buyer to pp to a different account...

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Sorry to hear that Josh. If you want a gmail address let me know and I will send you an invite for $1500. Just kidding, if you really want one let me know.

Slay, did you get beat up a lot growing up? Or are you still growing up? There was no need/reason to add "insult to injury" (...too stupid). You seem to like to instigate things or is it that you just feel TOUGH and EMPOWERED........... behind a keybaord... :black_eye:

Josh, sorry to hear about what's going on... Hope everything works out. Keep in touch.

Rico

wow, great first post! its just that if one picks a weak password for something that important, IMO its stupidity! i dont write "replica rolex" on a package if i have a member2member trade overseas, if i'd do that, it would be just fair if my package gets seized by customs. its not meant as an insult, i simply think it is stupid to use weak passwords. dont know if josh's password was weak or whatever happened, i was just throwing that into the room, thats it!

your crap about getting beaten up only shows your own immaturity. dont even start to get personal, when talking to me! you dont know crap about me or my life, so shut the hell up!

and now have a great one!

cheers!

Edited by slay

Sorry to hear that Josh. If you want a gmail address let me know and I will send you an invite for $1500. Just kidding, if you really want one let me know.

does one still need an invite for gmail? i thought they opened registration... well maybe i thought wrong! ;)