When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Email Account was Hijacked !!!!!

Jos Nana

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This REALLY isn't Josh'es week. I just tried to go to perfect-clones.com:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.perfect-clones.com Port 80

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Damn. Its a strange week indeed.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

I am getting the same thing

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" .....

I will say this Josh has posted elsewhere that he needs help in tracking down a couple of members who he is in the process of doing a deal with, one of those members is Ryan Pannell..........hmm where have I heard that name before?..........its very close to Bryan Panell if you ask me <_<

Ken

I will say this Josh has posted elsewhere that he needs help in tracking down a couple of members who he is in the process of doing a deal with, one of those members is Ryan Pannell..........hmm where have I heard that name before?..........its very close to Bryan Panell if you ask me <_<

Ken

Indeed. Although Im glad Josh didnt pay the guy(s)...they would only come back for more. Although you could say you'll pay and note the ip of the address the funds were to be transferred to.

Although Im sure its more complicated than that. Unless the guy is a newb, Ill assume hell have alternate ip's or whatever.

Anyway, hope it works out.

Ok, then, Joshua is this address good? I received e-mails, supposedly from you on this address:

trinicon88@yahoo.com

It told me that your e-mail was hijacked and that you wanted me to write to you there. Shortly before that, I received an e-mail from you via the "old" e-mail address saying that I should remit payment via another name (in the same country as we've always done) because you were traveling there for the weekend. So, who's who?

Thanks ...

Nouns Defions

Ok, then, Joshua is this address good? I received e-mails, supposedly from you on this address:

trinicon88@yahoo.com

It told me that your e-mail was hijacked and that you wanted me to write to you there. Shortly before that, I received an e-mail from you via the "old" e-mail address saying that I should remit payment via another name (in the same country as we've always done) because you were traveling there for the weekend. So, who's who?

Thanks ...

Nouns Defions

Ignore emails and PM him here for clarification. He's already said email admin@perfect-clones.com (i think, check the other pages).

wondered why i recieved this email from joshes website

"Dear friends,

Please be informed that joshua88nana@yahoo.com is no longer in use. With immediate effect, Please contact undersigned at admin@perfect-clones.com.

Thanks

joshua"

Oh well...probably some small time hackers trying to make a buck.

We just need to make sure everyone here and on the other boards know not to answer any emails from that email address...

Although you could say you'll pay and note the ip of the address the funds were to be transferred to.

He'll get the pp and launder it via WU. All this will be done on TOR proxies or similar and can completely eradicate any identifying marks. As soon as the packets hit eastern europe, singapore, etc. You're screwed.

This email account has been hijacked !.

As of this moment, please do not bother with replies coming from this emal address..

Especially money matters.. The account is in the hands of the hijackers ! They wanted USD 1500 from me to release back the account to me..

Thanks

Joshua

WOW !!!!!

Some humans are so weak and stupid.

Karma is stronger though.

joshua88nana@yahoo.com is gone... Cannot retrieve.. Its official !

Please contact me at admin@perfect-clones.com in future.

These things happens, life goes on.

Thank you for your comments. Just beware, any one can be a victim..

Joshua

It sounds like you are an amazingly forgiving person. I would be MENTAL !!!!!