When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gran

swdivad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. You were logged onto RWGi two days ago (See Pic below) and you are currently posting there as "Persona" and possibly other identities. It also says you are still a "Moderator" there, although I'll admit to being puzzled by the "Validating" status.

"I did not lock any threads on RWG (it must have been (an)other moderator(s))" - Yeah, right. IF it wasn't you, which other moderator(s) do you think did it, and why?........

Well! you are probably breaking some board rule right now BRES3000 :yeah:

I am telling the truth. I am sure one of the moderators can step forward and confirm that they have closed threads. For example the GGG thread

I am posting over there as persona and that is perfectly legal and I do it openly

I can no longer do anything as gran over there. gran is toast over on old RWG and that is the truth.

Regards

Gunnar :)

From what I understand - and please correct me if I'm wrong - there were moderators there who are also moderators here, and they were locking threads to move them over here , without new posts being added all day, as well as possibly stopping Gran from deleting them (not sure about the last one as couldn't Gran unlock them first and edit or delete them?).

On a lighter note, Gran, why do you use that name ? Here in the UK, gran is another way of saying grandmother or grandma :Jumpy:

@bra3000

If you pull up the list of active moderators over at RWG, Gran is NOT listed as a mod and has not been since the day after he edited/deleted/moved posts.

The fact that "moderator" is still below his name is not indicative of anything, because blade gave people a choice back in the day as to what they wanted written below their names (i.e., morderator, non-compassionate conservative, etc.)...so it is not indicative of gran's powers or lack thereof over there.

Lastly, from my memory as a moderator over there, members who have their posting abilities removed can still log in, but they just cannot post or edit. Only admin could do that to a mod...

So there ya go, and no matter where ya go...there ya are. :)

From what I understand - and please correct me if I'm wrong - there were moderators there who are also moderators here, and they were locking threads to move them over here , without new posts being added all day, as well as possibly stopping Gran from deleting them (not sure about the last one as couldn't Gran unlock them first and edit or delete them?).

I am correcting you, as you are wrong. The Threads in question were locked for no reason; they weren't moved anywhere. It's as though they were Closed out of spite. Is Granma suggesting that Willith did it? I do not know.

Anyway, here's Links to a just a FEW:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34622

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34521

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34519

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34470

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=33781

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34492

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34397

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=34407

oh, yeah..... I almost forgot. Dick_Tracy, while you're calling me a troll cuz I won't jump onto your band wagon, might we offer you a steaming hot cup of STFU?

28931-295.jpg

Now now..

if "STFU" stands for what it would appear to stand for, well, it becomes

obvious that Forum Rule #4 does not mean much.. and is easily ignored

by sum peeples : ) who know it all anyway.. as proven by so much of proof that ends with? "I do not know."

Pretty Slick!!

Life is Good!

K

@Mr. Tracy,

Life is Good!

OK, all that is need now is to find out if the ravens

have finished pecking out Gran's eyes..

I mean, is it time to pour salt into the sockets yet?

enquiring minds need to know!

: )

Life is Good (double tap on this one!)

Klink

Yes K it does indeed seem that a forum rule has been broken, so here it is Bres........watch ya P's and Q's...and that's official.

It amazes me no end how hard some people find it to conduct a civil conversation, even when we argue there is no need to look for the buttons that set our fellow members off.

Ken

bres3000! I did not close any of those threads (period)

The moderators on old RWG may now strep forward or PM bres3000 to tell him that gran did not close those threads

Gunnar :)

@bra3000

If you pull up the list of active moderators over at RWG, Gran is NOT listed as a mod and has not been since the day after he edited/deleted/moved posts.

So there ya go, and no matter where ya go...there ya are. :)

This is true gran is no longer a moderator on the old RWG :bye2:

I see the point you're trying to make, Dutchy, and I agree - except that i have the impression that Gran has explained the situation about 38 times now.

Aside from answering questions as to his choice of user-name, what he had for lunch this afternoon or his whereabouts on June 5th, 2005, I really don't see the point of dragging this out much further.

If there are some members who are not happy with the situation, well, that's life.

Eddie Lee is definitely not sending me his newest Breguet as a gift either, but I think I can get over it.

Maybe it's time to get on with being the great group of people we really are and let bygones be bygones....

The thing is, its one of those topics that cannot be CLOSED (literally), all these people itching to get their hands on at least someone that had a motion in the issue. I fully understand that. But as Gran has explained...his motion was not a malicious one at all. The dealer, some guy/girl called Eric, BLADE, there is literally no answer.

I think I should stop posting now, hope I didnt offend anyone.

Floris

On a positive note this thread is getting my post count up :) BTW I am not trying to violate forum rule #11. Besides I am happy that the moderators are moderating this thread well. Thank you Ken and Bob and Scott et al. Talking about salt klink. Even better I guess Neil is on vacation or the like since he has not brought up my likeness to Hitler and other similar highly questionable personalities yet (I saw he was allowed to post such remarks about me earlier) :hitler:

Life is good

Gunnar :boat:

Ok last question, without an Admin on the old site who cooked gran and how?

Ken

I can tell you how to do it ken. Open your kenberg account on rwg then proceed to change your email address and insert a new but invalid email address to have a new validation email sent to you.....voila you are no longer able to post on RWG as kenberg. The user becomes perpetually stuck in the initial stage of validation and not able to post etc... I did this to stop myself from posting as gran anymore.

@Dutchy...388 words to tell us that you really have no basis to post in this thread :lol:

I'd hate to read a post that you felt really passionate about :)

Sorry...I just couldn't resist :p