When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gran

swdivad

Now that all the introductions and welcomes have happened... we have Gran here...

Now I don't have a problem with him and never did, although, as you know, there has been much controversy over the leaders of the old board.

I know he was the initiator of the RWG watch and all, we know what happened surrounding that [censored] mess... the collapse of an empire basically.

I don't know what happened in the background with Gran and the refusal of him being a moderator of this board, and really don't care... it's doing great and things seem to be running smoothly.

I also don't know if he had anything to do with the disappearance of members' monies. All I know is that there were a bunch of rumours flying around just after the new board was conceived... Then came the mad deleting of posts and finally the sudden disappearance of Gran... then the message from his wife that he was sick in the hospital etc etc etc.... (etc)

Sound a biy like a soap opera to you??? Sure does to me... and a damn good one at that! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Anyway, the reason for my post is not to bring up old [censored] or anything like that... but this multiple persona, mask; however you want to 'define' it; without some kind of out or explanation is all a bit much for a run of the mill guy like me. Maybe I'm strange and unique in my thinking... but for some reason, I don't think so.

On top of all that... the guy's waving his RWG collaboration watch (read middle finger) at everyone in the air like nothing ever happened.

OK... flame away if you will... But in the end, I think there is something missing here without some closure to what's happened.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of all that... the guy's waving his RWG collaboration watch (read middle finger) at everyone in the air like nothing ever happened. OK... flame away if you will... But in the end, I think there is something missing here without some closure to what's happened.

Well said. I arrived after the whole mess started churning up, but it does seem like we're missing something.

I'm not American, so I don't need the closure thing that people seem to go on about on TV, but I wouldn't mind a bit of denouement, instead.

Well said. I arrived after the whole mess started churning up, but it does seem like we're missing something.

I'm not American, so I don't need the closure thing that people seem to go on about on TV, but I wouldn't mind a bit of denouement, instead.

denouement... great word.

same same

he did explain what happened in a thread over at trc

You haven't got a link there have you?

I've been doing a lot of reading over there and haven't come across the explaination thread yet :)

Ken

Um guys you both linked me to the I've been sick thread......................is that really all the explaination anyone wants?

Ken

Well, no....but, what are the chances of getting a more complete explanation? As long as "precautions" are maintained, so as to insure that it won't happen again, here - ever - that may be as good as its gonna get.

I'm not a member at the rep collector, but I am not about to doubt that Gran has his personal problems, don't we all?

I lost $ 50 - big whoopdi compared to what rwg1 saved me overall.

My issue is with Blade, he's the one that owes us an explanation, however a bright white light will shine from my sphincter before that story is told.

I am one of the few that got their RWG watch (I had another username there) so I can’t complain. However, the entire situation was/is bizarre and personally I don’t blame gran for the mess as it all went south once blade took control and everything became so secret. Anyway, I do feel bad for all those that never received their watch and hope that one day it will be resolved. :(

I've been doing a lot of reading over there and haven't come across the explaination thread yet :)

Was he the guy that deleted posts, changed text and basically caused havoc on the old site as people were trying to rescue it?

Or have I got the whole thing messed up? Like I say, I arrived as the old site was closing down and don't know that much about anything.

JF,

Sound statements from a sound moderator. Glad that someone who has been around for the whole while to step up to the plate and address the facts, not just sweep them under the rug.

Esmarc :pimp:

How about a clear, detailed, chronologically ordered explanation. Clear the air, make things right.

Best I can tell, there are a whole bunch of folks who feel they have been left in the dark, and that by and large they would feel better simply knowing the truth.

That being the case, I just love looking at the photo ot tatu in Iso's avatar.

-O

BTW- Where is Klink??? I was hoping for some cryptic, thought provoking, and confusing input on this topic- but alas, nowhere to be found!

I normaly don't chime in on these topics...

However I need to call "lpfnbsjhenbullshitmwndjtnskf". At the end of the day, the drinking excuse is just that a 'Excuse" for terrible social behavior.

justmy2centsforwhatitsworthwhichasweallknowaintmuch

TT

Um guys you both linked me to the I've been sick thread......................is that really all the explaination anyone wants?

Ken

I agree. We need to find out about a host of issues: locked threads being my particular ideosyncratic curiosity.

Anyway, Gran: Welcome back, and my very best to you and your family!

Gran, I'm another who wouldn't normally want an explanation of your past actions but I think if you want to clear the air you should really be honest with us and lay your cards on the table.

The machinations over at the old RWG always puzzled me. Personally, I’d like to know what happened and why.

Anyway, it’s good to see you’re feeling better and welcome aboard.