When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7750 Pam DWs on production now!

lello

UPDATE Oct. 3 - 2007.

Hi all,

just to let you know that I finally got the 7750 DWs.

I made some for 3 o'clock date (Submersible - 050) and some for 4 o'clock date (Daylight)

Both in white and black version.

The black 3 o'clock are running out fast and I'm afraid I will need to order a new run again.

All the others (daylight black or white) and (049) are easily available and ready to ship.

Those of you who need some of the above, please pm me, as I have difficulties to track back the pre orders list.

--

UPDATE Sept. 17 2007.

I'm finally going to receive the new 7750 DWs (along with the others), after tomorrow, or on friday at the last.

I'm going to leave this saturday for a few days, so I will be able to ship Dws only on the Sept. 28th.

Dws will be around 10 for Submersibles (and 050) and 15 for Daylights (10 black and 5 white).

I will follow the preorders on this thread to give the priority.

Of course I will ship upon payments.

If requests will exceed the quantity, I will reprint a new bunch in around 20 days.

--

UPDATE JULY 12th - 07.

Hi,

I actually already have in my hands the printed DWs for more than one week already, but unfortunately there was a slight defection on the alignment of a few numbers.

You can see it on this pic:

261025-5447.jpg

Numbers from 1 to 9 line up differently from all the rest.

This will cause me to re print all of them, facing a big waste of money.

But I'm not here crying for the loss, but I rather hope you will understand me, if there'll be a postponed of delivery date.

This wasn't actually the only matter regarding this DW, as I discovered that not all the Pam models (reps), which use the 7750, have the same alignment teeth/numbers.

In fact it seams that Submersibles have teeth lined up at half number, while the daylights 187 - 188 - 196, have the teeth lining up with the top part of numbers, as it should be on the DWs I have printed.

So please forgive me for the extension of deadline.

Probably this re printing issue, will let the others DWs in production, shifting a little as well.

I will post when the newones will be ready.

--

Lello.

Hi guys,

I just ordered a run of 25 DWs for those Pams using the ETA 7750 wheel.

These will fit both, original and asian 7750 movs.

They will be ready at the end of this month.

Once again, I decided to don't ask for payment in advance.

Who is interested, pleas add your buying intention here on this thread.

I'm going to leave for ten days right now and will be back on june 20.

So, please don't full up my PM box, just add your comments here on the thread, until then.

After I will be done with this run of 7750, it will be the turn for some 2892-A2.

But I willalso reprint some 2893 - 2836 and some IWC Inge.

I'm also working on the graphic file for the Breitling Evo, but this won't be ready before the end of july (hopefully).

The approximate cost of this DW, will be around 50 euros each (67 USD) , shipped by registered mail.

Thanks to all. B)

Edited by lello

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I just ordered a run of 25 DWs for those Pams using the ETA 7750 wheel.

These will fit both, original and asian 7750 movs.

They will be ready at the end of this month.

Once again, I decided to don't ask for payment in advance.

Who is interested, pleas add your buying intention here on this thread.

I'm going to leave for ten days right now and will be back on june 20.

So, please don't full up my PM box, just add your comments here on the thread, until then.

After I will be done with this run of 7750, it will be the turn for some 2892-A2.

But I willalso reprint some 2893 - 2836 and some IWC Inge.

I'm also working on the graphic file for the Breitling Evo, but this won't be ready before the end of july (hopefully).

The approximate cost of this DW, will be around 50 euros each (67 USD) , shipped by registered mail.

Thanks to all. B)

I will take one to fit the HBB.

Will these fit the 7753, or is that a different size?

Are the 7750 wheels black numbers on white background, or white numbes on black background? Thanks :)

I can make a few black numbers on white bg, depending on requests.

I'm not sure if the printer would do it, in case of only a couple of pieces though..., I'll let you know.

UPDATE JULY 12th - 07.

Hi,

I actually already have in my hands the printed DWs for more than one week already, but unfortunately there was a slight defection on the alignment of a few numbers.

You can see it on this pic:

281005-272.jpg

Numbers from 1 to 9 line up differently from all the rest.

This will cause me to re print all of them, facing a big waste of money.

But I'm not here crying for the loss, but I rather hope you will understand me, if there'll be a postponed of delivery date.

This wasn't actually the only matter regarding this DW, as I discovered that not all the Pam models (reps), which use the 7750, have the same alignment teeth/numbers.

In fact it seams that Submersibles have teeth lined up at half number, while the daylights 187 - 188 - 196, have the teeth lining up with the top part of numbers, as it should be on the DWs I have printed.

So please forgive me for the extension of deadline.

Probably this re printing issue, will let the others DWs in production, shifting a little as well.

I will post when the newones will be ready.

--

Lello.