When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dutchy Fund Update

Edge

Firstly a MASSIVE thanks to everyone who contributed, from RWG, RWI and even one from TRC. It has been a slog but we are there, the payment for the Dutchy Fund watch will be sent out on Monday, all things being well. With the watch arriving hopefully quite soon. I will post pics of the watch for you to prove that I aint talking crap, when it arrives. It will then be shipped on to Dutchy and about 8 months later he might actually get it lol.

I am gonna include a couple of little extras from me for him and hopefully he will love it.

Before anyone asks......the reason for getting it shipped here first is to make sure that all is well and working perfectly, as it will take a reasonable amount of time to get to Dutchy the last thing I want is for the watch to be faulty and neeed to go back to the dealer from South America, just to much delay and hassle. Therefore watch will come to me and I will inspect it make sure everything is koshur include a couple of [censored] bits and send [censored] on to the young lad.

Hopefully it can be a double present, 18th Bday and also if Dutchy gets the finger out then maybe an exam congrats as well!!

Hope everyone is happy with this procedure, I have thought about it and this is as good a solution as I came up with.

Chris

So, which watch will Flo end up getting? The one we were discussing via email? Or is it a surprise...?

:)

It will be the one we discussed, I feel it is the best option especially as it is the exact amount we have raised.

I will be a surprise for the rest nothing revealed until it arrives. Some of you will have guess's some will be right, some won't lol.

Suffice to say I spoke to a few sources and think the bet option was selected.

Chris

WOW WOW WOW!!

Thanks Chris and to all others for your help! And Ubi of course (love the pictures!)

Exams will be very soon, first part on monday (!) and the the final in about 2 weeks.

Just finished with my tutor for the day, 3 hours. Tomorrow again and monday at school.

Thanks to all of you guys for the amazing help!!!!

Floris - The Dutch Kid :)

@Ubi: Send your Tudor to me. I'm so poor, no cash left anymore... spent them all in local nightclubs during the weekend. :lol:

No Ubi,, send it to me. I am poorer than By Tor. Send me one of those DW PN while you are at it. :lol:

Ok Ubi, these guys wont stop, so just send me their watches too (Im testing your generosity level) :p

Sorry By-tor and HighDef....me and ubi have a special thing going here, dont mess it up! :angry: ...... :lol:

by the way....By-Tor give me your GMT II and I'll give you a.....a......um.....well, just gimme it! :Jumpy:

Some people, psssssh :)

F

• 2 weeks later...