When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Santos 100 owners

exper

Any one here with a new Silver Santos 100 ? I read up on the old RWG site about faults such as the deployment and the SWISS MADE (which I believe still exists although the dep has been fixed) but the posts seem quite out of date now. Just wondering if there is a new version and if anyone has bought one of these recently ? Pics would be great too

Cheers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well seems like Angus is selling a Santos 100 chrono, the dial looks a bit wrong but it certainly is a beast of a watch ! I always thought the gen chronoraph was a bit bigger but it seems its listed as 43mm

Jonthebhoy, cheers for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some photos of mine, decided to go ahead with the order - it came with the mini Cartier box which was a nice touch. Overall the watch is fairly nice, the clasp does not shut perfectly but I am sure King will take care of that once I notify her/him, the crown DOES sit flush and not like some versions out there. On the wrist the inaccuracies we nit pick over in massive photos such as the Swiss Made are barely noticeable. I've had it on the wrist now for a day of shopping and half a day at work and its gotten more compliments then the Panerai's combined - I guess Cartier being more recogniseable does help. Anyway enough blabbing, heres some photos

39382-38440.jpg

39382-38441.jpg

39382-38442.jpg

39382-38443.jpg

39382-38444.jpg

39382-38445.jpg

39382-38446.jpg

39382-38447.jpg

39382-38448.jpg

No I don't think there is a new version out for now, dial appears still flawed to me...

Soon maybe will see the Santos 100 chrono using a 7753, with date pushers @ 10 ;)

What are the flaws in the dial? :huh: What's wrong with the "Swiss Made"?

war....

At the bottom of the face the Swiss Made should be seperated by the VI.

Swiss VI Made.

I have the TT from Silix and while the face has a subtle wave pattern, the Swiss Made is correctly spaced.

I just got an email from Joshua and:

The Santos has been re-work and a complete upgraded model is now avail... The leather strap is on its way in from strap sub-cons.. I will re-shoot the pics once the watch is install up...This new model, the case and clasp is completely new and the angles and finishing are enhanced...

Damn all of you anyway <_<

My new VC Overseas was going to complete the dress watch portion of my collection....

I just got an email from Joshua and:

The Santos has been re-work and a complete upgraded model is now avail... The leather strap is on its way in from strap sub-cons.. I will re-shoot the pics once the watch is install up...This new model, the case and clasp is completely new and the angles and finishing are enhanced...

Damn all of you anyway <_<

My new VC Overseas was going to complete the dress watch portion of my collection....

Can't wait to see the new model :thumbsupsmileyanim:

someone post a pic when they find it. If it has been re-worked then I just found my next purchase

Great news, well not for me since I just got this but if there is an improved version coming I will definately be ugprading due to being a fan of the S100. Let's just hope they dont fix two things and spoil three

I've heard that Cartier has made (or is going to make) a smaller version of the Santos 100. Did you hear anything about? This was my first rep (from Paul) but I have a so small wrist that I had to sell it inmediatly.

I need (yes, need) a smaller Santos 100 or... A DUMONT!!! PLEASE.

I had one too but sold it because the flaws bugged me. The swiss made of course was not spaced evenly. The V and the VII should be equidistant from the VI with the swiss made spaced evenly beneath these. Also the dial is textured which is the biggest flaw in my opinion. And of course the strap. But over all it was a nice strap with a nice feel. When a better, more accurate version comes out I will definitely be getting one. :)

I've heard that Cartier has made (or is going to make) a smaller version of the Santos 100. Did you hear anything about? This was my first rep (from Paul) but I have a so small wrist that I had to sell it inmediatly.

I need (yes, need) a smaller Santos 100 or... A DUMONT!!! PLEASE.

They did make a 'Lady size' Santos and a 'XL' Chrono.