When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mmmmmm.. new model/protype PANERAI

V

hello,

i think that this will be a very hard project to realize, because the case, bezel and crown guard are made of ceramic...

best wishes

This 112H is PVd coated and not ceramic. Ceramic is the radiomir presented there and it is shinny :)

Normally I think PVD is for Mall-Ninjas, but that one is a very very bad ass PVD project--The sandwich base dial and the h seried guard make it work. Does it have a solid back? If so, that will be hard to find in H series. I wish one of our aftermarket guys would make custom solid backs in Ti and SS--I bet the modders and frankenbuilders among us would make it VERY worth their whiles since solid backs would make about 20 models possible to build.

Is there a 112H rep yet?

They're out there. I've seen good dials (correct sized numbers and no flag on the 12) on both the Chinese 6497 and the ETA 6497 versions. Have yet to see the correct, thick crown guard and AR color however.

Taking the dial from one of the 112H replicas and putting it into a replica "PVD" case gives you this:

post-562-1145929765.jpg