When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy Birthday to Phoband

fotoman

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a happy birthday to one of the most outstanding forum members and someone recently voted #7 best non-insect life form on the planet. Yes, its Mr. Phoband.

Mr. Phoband was born to humble means in the great state of NJ but rose to prominence only after stumbling onto the replica community. Mr. PhoDiddy as his friends refer to him was able to excel in helping the replica board with having no discernible skills whatsoever by participating in conversations primarily using English, adding the occasional witty remark and relying on his years as moderator to a smart phone forum to avoid making stupid "newbie" type posts.

Participating in many types of threads including extensive political debate Mr. P-ho learned from other fellow members and developed some photo taking skills through the forum allowing him to contribute reviews of previously reviewed areas such as watch stands.

In 2007 Mr. P-Diddely-Doo commissioned his first completely custom project from Flavor Flav, the Panerai 666, Limited Edition. This watch has made a splash on the board and has inspired 2 #1 pop chart topping hits as well as an Oscar nominated major motion picture.

Mr. P-oop-poo lives with his Wife Mrs. WI-PHO and his Child B-pho in south florida and is in need of some immigration clients.

Well, Pho, this is an hilarious way for getting some birthday gifts and greetings ;)

:band1: Best wishes from Brussels, Europe :band1:

For the gift, could you wait a bit ? I recently bought a very expensive watch from a florida based member :bleh:

You live in S Fla, and you're having trouble finding imigration clients?! Leave your front door open for about 15 minutes...

Ok now that's funny..............I suppose the clients can pay with cigars too :lol:

All the best for your Birthday my friend, just remember......

And the beat goes on :band1:

Ken

...got an out loud laugh on that one....#7 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

No mention of age, but I'll ask and we can judge by which you take 'two at a time'-Stairs or Pills?

Best wishes on your day

i'm 33 but i take pills 2 at a time. I generally out do your average 55 yr old in the "who takes the most pills contest" - yes, i have competed

- re: immigration clients - there are plenty of want to be's but people with a case is a different story, were not the general scum who will take money from anyone and lie to them about having a case. Were honest.

2nd, i'm in broward, - they don't fill the streets like they do in miami. But there is a growing market - i am hoping to build that market.

the building is taking longer than i thought

A-

Belated Happy Birthday. Missed this one. If you live in Florida we will have to get together. In the winter I spend a lot of time up the road an hour or two. :)

Kruz

By the way I can't believe you did your own Birthday post. :bangin: But you do get an A for creativity. When you get older you will find you prefer to forget it happened. ;) Just ask me or Ken. :lol:

A-

Belated Happy Birthday. Missed this one. If you live in Florida we will have to get together. In the winter I spend a lot of time up the road an hour or two. :)

Kruz

By the way I can't believe you did your own Birthday post. :bangin: But you do get an A for creativity. When you get older you will find you prefer to forget it happened. ;) Just ask me or Ken. :lol:

anytime man, lets get together when your down