When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fifa World Cup 2006

slay

Does anyone of you have tickets for the Fifa WorldCup 2006 in Germany? I'm going to the last sixteen round in munich (Winner Group A (hopefully/most likely Germany) vs. Runner Up Group B (hopefully England))

I cant wait to go... Its gonna be sooooo much fun! Especialy in the new Allianz Arena!

I would love to go... but no tickets till now :thumbdown:

Anyone got some left :whistling:

looks like i got really lucky... the prices for the tickets are ridicolous... i was offered over 1000euros for one ticket and i paid about 100euros for it!!

i didnt even know germany will most likely be there... didnt realize the game of GroupA vs. GroupB is held in munich till i got the tickets :lol:

Living 10 minutes to the accommodation of the brasil national team and 20 minutes away from the stadium in Frankfurt... and no tickets 36736-39153.gif

Living 10 minutes to the accommodation of the brasil national team and 20 minutes away from the stadium in Frankfurt... and no tickets 36737-39152.gif

lucky you... at least you gonna be surrounded by beautiful brazilian girls! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

maybe you can offer accomodation to some of them! and get payed in...nature! :lol:

I see too much of this... :whistling:

I would get fit by doing this... :wiggle: then this... :welcomeani: moving on to some of this... :drunk: closely followed by this... :kissing: and this... :snog: and hopefully... :Jumpy: ....we would finally then move on to some...... (sorry at work - no emoticon for what I was thinking about).

JTB

I see too much of this... :whistling:

I would get fit by doing this... :wiggle: then this... :welcomeani: moving on to some of this... :drunk: closely followed by this... :kissing: and this... :snog: and hopefully... :Jumpy: ....we would finally then move on to some...... (sorry at work - no emoticon for what I was thinking about).

JTB

Ok so i'm trying to help you out... :lol:

I would get fit by doing this... :wiggle: then this... :welcomeani: moving on to some of this... :drunk: closely followed by this... :kissing: and this... :snog: and hopefully 36759-39148.gif ....we would finally then move on to have some...... 36759-39149.gif ...going to the second round 36759-39150.gif ... and so on...

36759-39151.gif

I would get fit by doing this... :wiggle: then this... :welcomeani: moving on to some of this... :drunk: closely followed by this... :kissing: and this... :snog: and hopefully 36760-39144.gif ....we would finally then move on to have some...... 36760-39145.gif ...going to the second round 36760-39146.gif ... and so on...

36760-39147.gif

is that the final version?

or after 9 months there is a little baby on the way...?

jesus christ... i REALLY need a beamer and about 500 more seats in my beer garden... i have 300 seats outside and since its soooo sunny they are ALL occupied till late at nite... even INSIDE every single seat is always taken

UNBELIEVABLE!! the turn over is about 10x as high as on a regular winter day! and World Cup hasnt even STARTED YET!!! the waiters have to run their ass of in order to keep up :D

I would get fit by doing this... :wiggle: then this... :welcomeani: moving on to some of this... :drunk: closely followed by this... :kissing: and this... :snog: and hopefully 37931-38883.gif ....we would finally then move on to have some...... 37931-38884.gif ...going to the second round 37931-38885.gif ... and so on...

37931-38886.gif

Brilliant Chris........just what I was trying to portray!

JTB

Predictions Predictions.......! :Jumpy:

Australia wins the world cup :lol: after winning the final against USA :D

Lowest TV ratings ever. :clown:

sorry for the aussies..they are in group with Croatia...so no luck this WC for them...

Yeh,

And also from every other European, Pom, and soccer playing country.... but there is just one thing... they are all naturalised Oz.... or born here. Mostly born here, of soccer loving immigrants, who have chosen to make Australia their home.

And what a hoot it would be Australia v USA in the final :Jumpy: But veeeery long odds one may say- Nevertheless.... Aussie Aussie Aussie. Oih Oih Oih!

Oh and I'll have a flutter ............ at the right odds!

Offshore

And also from every other European, Pom, and soccer playing country.... but there is just one thing... they are all naturalised Oz.... or born here. Mostly born here, of soccer loving immigrants, who have chosen to make Australia their home.

Goes without saying that they're all Aussies :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I was just meaning that it's not so straight-forward that Croatia will beat Australia, because Australia has players that Croatia would choose if they could (and vice versa, Croatian defender Josip Simunic is from Canberra).

Look forward to playing USA in the final! Their coach was quite disparaging about Australia's appearance in the competition.