When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BEST Payment Option - Definitely NOT PAYPAL

Dear friends,

As you know all about SCAMPAL (At least this is what Joshua mentioned as in the other thread), there is a suggestion to shift to E-GOLD which is safe, fast and seamlessly the BEST way to transact. Any comments?

pp has been giving a lot of problems recently for many people.. dealers, buyers..etc.

Well, I was scammed of USD500+ last month and I can only say pp is an UNFAIR PRACTICE for honest dealers like us. SIGH!

I am already on E-GOLD and I can assure you this is the BEST method to transact as E-GOLD will not bother on what you transact, buy or sell or whatever. You can spend you entire life fortune on reps and no one will know. =P

Shoot any comments..

I believe all the other dealers, Joshua and the others are listening too..

Cheers!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about E-Gold, but I am certainly willing to learn.

I think dealers should use the payment system that best serves them. pp seems to think it can do business anyway they choose, as they believe that they are the only game in town.

As long as I have an option for payment, in your case I can probably use Western Union, in the event E-Gold doesn't work for me, I am willing to go with the flow.

I don't know anything about E-Gold, but I am certainly willing to learn.

I think dealers should use the payment system that best serves them. pp seems to think it can do business anyway they choose, as they believe that they are the only game in town.

As long as I have an option for payment, in your case I can probably use Western Union, in the event E-Gold doesn't work for me, I am willing to go with the flow.

Sharkie,

E-GOLD is much better as the fees is lower for buying and receiving side. Beats Western Union flat down!

pp is not doing business in correct way.... they froze my funds for trustytime.com indefinitely for NO APPARENT REASON.

What can I do?

Andrew

I sold a strap to a guy over at Paneristi about 6 weeks ago. Money was credited to my account. Yesterday I received an email from pp saying that there were issues will the buyer (stolen credit card) and my account had been debited. Total B.S. I spent an hour on the phone with pp and they gave me a small amount of the money back as a token of their appreciation.

They said they can only guarantee payment and delivery of good in US, Canada ,and UK. The guy was from Singapore.

Andrew-Send out your thugs to get him :blowup::bones::cc_hang::gun2:

Thugs... hey, I am a decent man.. =P

Anyway, pp already taken more than USD1500 away from me.. All scammed by jerks..

E-GOLD has many exchangers worldwide which can allow you to buy E-GOLD or sell E-GOLD at your own provacy with them and I think they allow credit cards too. They WILL NOT release details at all. It's just like you re buying GOLD but it is electronic or what we call paper value of GOLD. We transact in these terms and everything seems so seamless. I am working to fit in E-GOLD on my site and should be done in a week.

What you guys need to do is to REGISTER an account at www.e-gold.com

I can tell you Joshua and I are going E-GOLD soon. As for the rest of the dealers, we do hope they can follow suit. =)

Andrew

Guest TTK

If you were scammed by members on this board with stolen credit cards...ot whatever method......do you not think that it's incumbent upon you to alert the board and other dealers to whoever carried out the deed....rather than just give vague details......!

As for E-Gold......it seems cumbersome.....I think I'll stick with pp......haven't had any troubles with them.....but I don't leave any more than $50.00 in the account...so they can never seize large sums....!

Edited by TTK

All I can say is, from day ONE on this and the other boards, I have been unable to use pp...which gives me a limited amount of dealers to work with. Specifically one or maybe two.

Any change or move away from ScamPal is a great idea to me. Hopefully, this E-Gold does not have large fees on top of whatever you are paying. That's also what keeps me from other options that have been mentioned.

I'll check out the site. :victory:

I have used e-gold for a long time.

They don't care what you sell or buy, and there is no chance of a chargeback

I am in the UK and use the following exchanger http://www.londongoldexchange.com/

I go to my local Abbey National Bank, pay cash into their account then email or text them the details and most of the time the egold is in my account within 4 hours.

They charge 4% or £10 whatever is highest on the amount of egold you want. They take bank wires , transfers etc and credit cards. There are exchangers cheaper though, but I always use these guys as I use cash.

Check out their FAQ for more details about egold http://www.londongoldexchange.com/faq/default.asp

It is not as simple and easy as pp though.

ALSO, Be careful there are few egold trojans around, ALWAYS use the SRK to enter your password, never type it in.

chris

Edited by bully

So...buying the currency seems straightforward....how does it migrate to a dealer's account...?

You need to use an exchanger to get your cash out too.

Again you are looking at a charge of around 4% for the service.

Many people use "anonymous" ATM cards, which you can load up and then withdraw the cash from ATMs worldwide, away from the eyes of the Taxman.

Edited by bully

E-Gold is CRAP.

Its very good for money laundring and if you want to buy a fake passport or drugs over the internet, but its not user friendly AT ALL.

Almost ALL Exchangers charge a huge amount. They only take Bank Wire transfers or cheques and wait 72hours for clearance, before you get ANYTHING from them. Also a bunch of them are scam artists, you never know if you can trust an exchanger or not. (unlike moneybookers and pp, because you send THEM the money, and NOT some middle men. E Gold doesnt take your money, it's middlemen, who then send gold in your account, if they feel like it. If they dont, sorry about your luck!)

Fees are ridicously high if you pay via credit card (sometimes10-20%), they will make you privide scans of your drivers license, 72hours for clearnce and so on.

If you completely go E Gold, the last watch I ordered, will be the last watch I ordered!

Whats the freakin problem with moneybookers? Also, if you always put the money into your bankaccount from your pp account, right after you got paid, you wont have ANY problems with pp. They cant take your money, if its in your bank account. Period!

they froze my funds for trustytime.com indefinitely for NO APPARENT REASON.

Sorry if I say it that way, but seriously, it was your own stupidity. What do you think, should they do about that? If this site (its clearly a site that sells caunterfait goods) is mentioned in your pp account or whatsoever, they have no choice but to close your account.

Remember the business is ILLEGAL and ever since the USA declaired the rep market as a finacor of terrorists, its not a game anymore!

Edited by slay

Buying E-GOLD is also very convenient - every country seems to have E-GOLD Exchangers

YES; every country has drug dealers either, doesnt mean buying drugs is "convenient"

But for you its good business, since you get more money for your gold than its worth virtually :D

4%....so it's no cheaper than PP.....!

"Anonymous ATM cards......not in the UK you can't.....and I don't imagine in the US either..!

Yep, its no cheaper than pp, it fact it can be more expensive.

But , there is ZERO risk of chargeback, once you are paid, you stay paid.

Many ATM cards are available that allow the funding of egold, you can give them any name you want, purchase the card for between $20-$50 wait for it to arrive and away you go. I am in the UK.

Egold and other e-metal currencies are used by many to move large amounts of money around and also to hide this money from the authorities.

oh yes and i forgot, theres a crapload of egold trojans out there, which will EMTPY your account (without you noticing it).

and anti-virus software wont even detect them, since they are specifically programmed by someone who then sells them to other ppl.

As for E-Gold......it seems cumbersome.....I think I'll stick with pp......haven't had any troubles with them.....but I don't leave any more than $50.00 in the account...so they can never seize large sums....!

good to know at least someone around here is smart! even i withdraw the money i have in my PP account everytime someone sends me some, and i'm not doing "big business" with a huge risk of chargebacks!

see it like this: would you walk around with 50.000$ in your wallet? no?

Edited by slay