When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AWAY THE LADS!!!!!

Edge

Away the lads you shoulda seen us cummin, we're only here to drink yer beer and [censored] yer fu**in' wimmin!!!!!!!

That's right lads, look out Europe THE JAMBO'S are comin'!!!

Champions League Here We Come.....Boucey Bouncey, Bouncey Bouncey, Na Na Na NaNa!!!

Away up in gorgie at tyncastle park, there's a wee fitba team that'll aye make ye smart, they've won all the others in footballing art, and there's nae ither team tae compare wae the Hearts.....

H....E....A.....R...T....S....if you cannae spell it then here's what it says....HEARTS HEARTS GLORIOUS HEARTS, it's down at tyncastle they bide............

Enjoy!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy days down Gorgie way, eh? Congratulations! :2a:

Could have been first place with George perhaps? And much fun in the Hearts saga for the summer no doubt - expect to see Paul Gascoigne as new Technical Director (would you be that surprised?!!) Actually, Champions League should make it possible to recruit some European class players.

I may be wrong, but has the position not now guaranteed Gretna European football, while at the same time denying Hibs (or 4th place)? Gretna in Europe is the stuff of 'Roy of the Rovers'-type fantasies (like when Raith played Bayern Munich, and Bayern are busy looking for Raith on a map), but it's probably not so great for the old UEFA co-efficient.

Now you will be praying that Barca take care of the Gunners to ensure you only have one qualifying round and not two. ;)

JTB

Yes indeed, oh and also cos I HATE Arsenal lol.

Gretna are now guaranteed UEFA Cup football, as the representitives from the Scottish Cup whether they win or lose..............HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Moan' the Gretna!........Moan' the Barca!

AHHHH looking for some quality Nights in Europe, and maybe Group Stages..........hahahaha.......we can all dream.......

It's complicated Ken but due to member countries European co-efficients (still following me?), Scotland are entitled to two entries into next seasons Champions League (which used to be called The European Cup which Glasgow Celtic FC won in 1967).

Should Barcelona win this seasons final, as they are already Spanish Champions and qualify as such, Scotland would then have one direct entry to the Champions league (Celtic) and one entry that would require to play one qualifying round (Hearts).

However should Arsenal beat Barcelona in this seasons final, both Celtic and Hearts would require to play qualifying rounds. Celtic would play one and Hearts two...........(still following me?).

I bet you're glad you asked!

JTB

Keep talking guy's its starting to make sense :blink:

Ken

:D You take the ever-so-simple Australian system of a Qualifying Final, followed by an Elimination Final, followed by a Semi-Final, followed by a Preliminary Final, followed by a Grand Final.....and give it to a Swiss person.

Voila! UEFA co-efficients. :lol:

Away the lads you shoulda seen us cummin, we're only here to drink yer beer and [censored] yer fu**in' wimmin!!!!!!!

That's right lads, look out Europe THE JAMBO'S are comin'!!!

Champions League Here We Come.....Boucey Bouncey, Bouncey Bouncey, Na Na Na NaNa!!!

Away up in gorgie at tyncastle park, there's a wee fitba team that'll aye make ye smart, they've won all the others in footballing art, and there's nae ither team tae compare wae the Hearts.....

H....E....A.....R...T....S....if you cannae spell it then here's what it says....HEARTS HEARTS GLORIOUS HEARTS, it's down at tyncastle they bide............

Enjoy!

I have been praying for this to happen...lets hope they'll play against Liverpool FC :lol:

I lost interest in the Champions League this year when the Italians all went out...

My missus fancies Thierry Henry big stylie, so will be shouting for the Gooners come the final.

Don't think she cares a jot about what effect that'll have on next season's qualifying..

Don't think she cares a jot about what effect that'll have on next season's qualifying..

Get her told.

Oy love none of this Arsenal rubbish, we are supporting Barca......that Ronaldinho bloke's a hottie fancy him instead....cracking set of teeth on him.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My missus fancies Thierry Henry big stylie

I think Thierry Henry is a great player possibly the single best player living north of Barcelona :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think Thierry Henry is a great player possibly the single best player living north of Barcelona :thumbsupsmileyanim:

He is awesome, truely a great!

I have to add Gerrard and Lampard to the mix though, both are as complete as one could hope for in a football player, Tackling, Determination, Passion, Passing, Skill and Finishing. IMHO Lampard is the most complete footballer out there at the moment, quickly followed by Gerrard, and they are the ones who in MHO deserve World Player of the Year and the Mantle of the Greatest Player at the moment, because they can do everything not because they have silky skills and nutmeg guys, but because WEEK IN WEEK OUT they are consumate professionals playing at the HIGHEST standard, with consumate ease.

Chris

37477-39013.jpg

You could eat an apple through a tennis racket with those!

As long as he and Henke stick a couple in the pokie and send them Gooners hame wae greetin faces like ye get after eating 14 bags of soor plooms. That'll do for me. C'MON THE BARCAS!!!

JTB

Can I just also say that the fact that I'm a Spurs fan as well has absolutely nothing to do with it.

On a serious note....

Can I give my heartfelt, and straight-faced, congratulations to the English FA upon their appointment of Steve McLaren. (Only three million pounds a year? I would have thought six or seven at least)

I look forward to many, many happy footballing moments over the coming weeks and years.... :whistling:

On a serious note....

Can I give my heartfelt, and straight-faced, congratulations to the English FA upon their appointment of Steve McLaren. (Only three million pounds a year? I would have thought six or seven at least)

I look forward to many, many happy footballing moments over the coming weeks and years.... :whistling:

I know EXACTLY where you are coming from! Did you hear them on the BBC comparing (D)Wayne Rooney's failure to make the team through lack of fitness with 1966 and Jimmy Greaves?!

Talk about clinging to past glories.

Edited by r11co

1966? Did anything happen in 1966?! :rolleyes:

They should have mentioned it sooner!

(I'm a complete hypocrite - clinging (drunkenly, while wallowing in self-pity during the Berti era) to events over seven hundred years ago).

We had to go through exactly the same spiel at the last World Cup with Beckham's foot injury; the journalists have only had to rearrange a few lines and perhaps add the words 'fat', 'pies', 'who', 'ate', 'all', 'the'.

Hopefully he will recover in time for at least one, critical knock-out match. After all, that's one hell of a temper he has on him..... :whistling:

This is from BBC Sport about McClaren:

"He was widely seen as the tactical brains behind Manchester United's treble success of winning the Premiership, Champions League and FA Cup in the same year."

WTF?! Who thought that? Certainly nobody within fifteen feet of Alex Ferguson.

Is this the same man who lost 7-0 to Arsenal, 4-0 to Aston Villa this season?! Tactical brains?! :lol: