When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

By far the worst p o s, I've ever seen..

swemoose

I was browsing egay and I found this one,

http://cgi.ebay.com/LADIES-ORIGINAL-PANERA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sent a comment to the seller to remove this abomination.

The guy send me back this answer; 'if this is a replica then i will sign you over my house...hows that for a response or put our car keys in the middle and get the watch authenticated.....i do not sell duds mate"

I wonder what kind of car he has.....

Moose

I was browsing egay and I found this one,

http://cgi.ebay.com/LADIES-ORIGINAL-PANERA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sent a comment to the seller to remove this abomination.

The guy send me back this answer; 'if this is a replica then i will sign you over my house...hows that for a response or put our car keys in the middle and get the watch authenticated.....i do not sell duds mate"

I wonder what kind of car he has.....

Moose

Tell him to pick what kind of car he thinks he may want. I'm sure someone in the group would take him up on that offer :lol:

"...THIS COMES WITH NO BOX OR INSTRUCTUIONS AS THESE WERE LOST WHEN WE MOVED HOUSE,THIS WATCH HAS NEVER BEEN WORN AND IS ONLY THREE MONTHS OLD."

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to know how he lost the box and papers while moving but not the watch if it's never been worn.

Exactly what I was thinking. I also love how he says its was a gift but too expensive for his wife to wear. First, who gives Pams for presents to people who wouldn't wear it? Second, I'd like to meet this woman that won't wear it because its too expensive...... there's no such woman. lol

I think the old saying "I was born at night just not last night" may be appropriate here.

I love what these ebayers would come up with as stories as to why they're selling there watches. "I'm getting a divorce and I got these watches from my husband and my lawyer tells me to sell them, but I don't know much about them."

"The dog ate the papers and the box got stuffed up my ass."