When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's email

imleg

Guest TTK

@Watcher......you misread his post....it was my e-mail he wanted not yours.....!

BTW....Watcher 71.....is that your nom de plume and IQ level.....or is it the distance between your earlugs.....?

Edited by TTK

I am glad it has all started up again it was getting pretty boring around here without you Neil.... :p

The pictures of your JLC reveil were so stunning I just had to get it..pp sent :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Regards

Gran :)

Guest overboosted

Neil, did you get my email about the 1755?

Never got a response.

You said you would refund. I waited two weeks then bought the watch elsewhere. I dont need the one you claim you just shipped.

I would be happy to foward it to a member that wants it though :)

It is a REAL stunner, best VC I have ever seen.

Yes well Gunnar my fellow mods and myself are here to see that it stays boring :whistling:

Ken

Please dont be too harsh with us ken :winkiss: we mean good

@overboosted: Good luck getting your refund.

Apparently, email is expensive in Thailand.

Well! I have never had any problems communicating with TTK and he always answers my emails (Advice: dont send too many message and keep them short and to the point and above all use a positive tone..common courtesy) :) and all the products he has delivered have been exellent

g. :)

Guest overboosted

I really have no problems with Neil either. I ordered a watch, probally my 10th from him, and it had a slight malfunction. He was great about it and I sent it back, but then he could not get it in Rose Gold anymore, so he said he would refund me. Then he said it again the next day, and the next. Then he left for vacation. Now he is back and said he got some more and shipped one to me, but in the month gone by I bought one from Josh. I love the watch but don't need two. I emailed him this and he doesn't reply now. I saw him here looking at this post, and no reply!

I even said the next person that buys one can have mine and he can just forward the money to me, but no reply. Hopefully this can be cleared up, for his sake.

boring. surely you can do better than that.

@Watcher......you misread his post....it was my e-mail he wanted not yours.....!

BTW....Watcher 71.....is that your nom de plume and IQ level.....or is it the distance between your earlugs.....?

Guest TTK

@watcher......I don't know what your problem is......but I bet it's something you can't spell........of course it would be boring to you.....War and Peace would be boring to someone who couldn't get past Janet and John......!

@Anthony....despite the fact that the watch was working A-OK when I received it back from you........and.......your numerous pleas in numerous e-mails....to DEFINITELY source you another Vacheron 1755......thank you for notifying me AFTER I sourced it for you ...that you had bought it elsewhere.......refund will be issued....as soon as I sell the one I ordered for you....as per your e-mail.....!

@cwai.......what's your problem.......?

Edited by TTK

Guest overboosted
@Anthony....despite the fact that the watch was working A-OK when I received it back from you........and.......your numerous pleas in numerous e-mails....to DEFINITELY source you another Vacheron 1755......thank you for notifying me AFTER I sourced it for you ...that you had bought it elsewhere.......refund will be issued....as soon as I sell the one I ordered for you....as per your e-mail.....!

neil this is what you wrote!!

> > Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 11:55 PM

> > Subject: Re: Receipt for Your Payment to nirvine@icscotland.net

> >

> >

> > Hi Anthony.....would love to...but your faulty gold one went back to

> > the supplier....!

> >

> > Prolly best if I just refund.....!

Hmmmm, funny, here you admit it was faulty.

Then next day after I ask about refund

> Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 11:58 PM

> Subject: Re: Receipt for Your Payment to nirvine@icscotland.net

>

>

> Hi Tony.....I'll issue it today.....!

Hmmm, you said you would refund, about a MONTH before you sourced the new ones.

So you said you would refund and I guess like an idiot I thought you would that day. Then I bought another. Don't try your [censored] on me Neil.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here Neil. I just don't like when you start lying making me look like the fool. I got respect for you as a person, watch collector, playboy, and more, but obviously, not as a dealer. I bought ten plus watches from you with never a problem, other than month plus waits, and dont want to burn bridges here, but fear its too late.

Guest overboosted

P.S. you wrote this 2 days ago, but now you say watch hasn't shipped?

>>Hi Tony......new gold VC on the way to you....thoroughly tested and

>>A-OK.......picked it up yesterday in Bangkok....my supplier held it

>>for me coming back from holiday........shipped today....will confirm

>>the RC number with you when I pick up my receipts in the >>morning....1

>>

>>regards

>>Neil

@cwai.......what's your problem.......?

Nope, I don't have a problem with you. The statement was a joke against your little buddy Luckyyy.

He seems to be developing a pattern of scam over RWI.

@overboosted, good luck getting your refund from TTK and possibly Luckyyy.

Edited by cwai02

Another closed thread because it didnt stay 100% on topic? Sigh. Please, Neil can fend for himself...and it's usually entertaining. (though he has utterly failed to bring out his A-game thus far)

(war and peace :) interesting concept)

Was an email given? I made an order with TTK and would just like to say hi and insure my mailing address.

Usil.

That's what's called a full circle.

Neat, but watcher71 slid in there just before I could post...:-)

And yes, now that he's brought it up, it would be a pity to lock this thread.

We love Neil and wouldn't know what to do without him - even if we sometimes express our affection in strange ways. I believe that the same is true for him...

Most of you don't know this, but Neil and Chuck Norris made a pact long ago never to fight:

They knew that neither of them would ever win.

Okay Scott, point taken.

Much as I think it’s a waste of a thread asking what someones email address is……..by post three he had his answer, although he could have had it by post two ;) , therefore in my humble opinion any subsequent contribution is 0% related to topic.

However, I ain’t no killjoy and so it won’t be locked and she’s all yours.

JTB

Guest overboosted

Well, Neil has lived up to his word and issued a refund. Kudos to him. He apoligized for the delay and promises all is well, even after I dragged his name through the mud. While I don't like his business etiquette, he does always deliver, and I hope to still buy from him in the future. :osama: :oops:

38449-38756.gif