When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Okayy now i am very scared.. can someone please make me feel better? :(

Hi yes.. i have a problem.. i bought 4 reps in the last 3 weeks or so and i swear i am getting addicted.. and i promised myself this week that UPO will be my last rep for a while.. i've already bought 6 in the last 2 months.. but im concerned that the UPO will be stopped by custom?? as 4 packages has been sent to me from china for the last 10 days or so.. has anyone done this? and got away with it? especially if ur in australia? thanks alot :(

Hi yes.. i have a problem.. i bought 4 reps in the last 3 weeks or so and i swear i am getting addicted.. and i promised myself this week that UPO will be my last rep for a while.. i've already bought 6 in the last 2 months.. but im concerned that the UPO will be stopped by custom?? as 4 packages has been sent to me from china for the last 10 days or so.. has anyone done this? and got away with it? especially if ur in australia? thanks alot :(

In the States, but I've gotten a package with reps about once a month for a year now--sometimes as many as 3 or 4 a month--never been pinched yet. Mind you, it's all luck of the draw with customs but it happens so rarely; to me I honestly don't give it a second thought.

What is your concern about, exactly?

Being an addicted, or being afraid that the customs might seize your watches?

Or both?

In any case -- congrats.

I guess when he is the real Armin van Buuren than he won't have to bother to buy reps. He can afford gens. :whistling:

If you are the real Armin van Buuren (Dutch DJ) it's no problem..................
Edited by Marc283

In the States, but I've gotten a package with reps about once a month for a year now--sometimes as many as 3 or 4 a month--never been pinched yet. Mind you, it's all luck of the draw with customs but it happens so rarely; to me I honestly don't give it a second thought.

Aussie customs I can't speak to, but I told Andrew that I think I overdid it by buying too many watches in one week (5, 16 in one month total). I was sure Homeland Security had my name and were going to get search warrants soon...and I was SURE that a gold Gucci and Omega SP 007 were going to be seized by Customs this time. Just had a funny feeling.

They arrived just great, and though it took an ungodly 4 days to clear JFK Customs, they weren't even opened that I could see.

Don't worry, you'll be fine! So will your watches! Mama make it all better.

thankss!! :).. heheheh now that ive heard ppl order more than me i can feel better and at least enjoy my UPO.. about my concern lol yes its both.. 1. ive spent too much that im concern i cant stop buying LOL coz after buying UPO i was already thinking on buying another one.. but i think i should stop for a while.. and 2. concern about my package getting stop too :p.. but anyway hopefully it arrives!! :)

Just to wrap it all up, I used to get all goods sent to my home address in Melbourne before reselling them in my sales and I mean box loads of the stuff...........never lost a thing yet.

Ken

Be very, very scared.........and then when they arrive you can jump for joy!

it does sound that the addiction issue is what SHOULD scare you. Look what happened to the rest of us. :wacko:

arghh i know.. it all started from me thinking i should get a watch for everyday wear.. at the time i liked rolex and got a yachtmaster.. so when it arrived i thought to myself hmm this is too classy for everyday watch.. then i thought breitling sfso sounds good.. but NO!! when it arrived, again looks too expensive to wear everyday.. then bought the carrera chrono.. same thing happened.. so i thought OKAY! IWC 3717 pilot will be the last one i buy.. but then AGAIN i thought NO!!! its all too good to wear for everyday.. so now i decided to get UPO :(.. i hope this can be my daily beater.. but then again im already thinking of getting the slevin when it arrives :(