When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What does the avarage TAG owner look like?

gran

Image vs reality

Do the watches we select fit well with our personality, does it rather fit our ego or just what we wish to be perceives as?

Below is the result if you merge all the typical buyers for the following brands..exagreated yes... but is there some truth to this cartoon?

38741-38640.jpg

g. :p

That Omega actual image..................its By-Tor I swear :lol:

Damn... caught!!! That's me alright.

At least I look better than the Breguet owner. Neil, you disappoint me. I always thought you looked like Cary Grant. :lol:

LOL...really good stuff.... I would look like the projected image of Pateh Phillipe when im older..:p

for BREITLING...I agree..not worth the money to buy the GEN...not that good...a couple of my pilot's fren..they said its not good...they are also like you..go for breitling reps...LOL ....all the nice pilot ... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What no Panerai? :whistling:

pug's (replica) attempt, albeit cute, missed the actual reason why there is no (gen) panerai listing. the real reason is that there is nothing AVERAGE about a panerai owner. he'll find that out as soon as that 111 arrives...

and if you don't believe me, just ask the paneristi!

We forgot the Audemars Piguet owners :lol:

39861-38325.jpg

g. :bleh:

BTW, I used to work on the staff of a committee Ted Kennedy served on--he usually wears one of JFK's Omegas or a beat up Patek which may have been Old Man Joe's.