When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which watch for the missus...?

Jaymoi

Its not easy going out with a half italian, half french, daughter of a millionairess... especially when her gran gives her a vintage rolex and she loses it on the tennis court only weeks later.

ANNNND....

Especially when its her birthday around the corner.... :blowup:

I want to get her an awesome rep watch.

Id also want to go for a watch that i can easily get the box for and all the neccessary accessories.

Any ideas? If anyone has any good ideas could you let me know also what dealer would be the best to buy it from?

Thanks!

Jaymoi

Edited by Jaymoi

I have been on this website long enough to know that you guys would be locking yourselves in your offices, getting out the vaseline and toilet roll if i posted a pic of her on here.

You want a sexy one of me instead though? :p

I have been on this website long enough to know that you guys would be locking yourselves in your offices, getting out the vaseline and toilet roll if i posted a pic of her on here.

You want a sexy one of me instead though? :p

i'd get rich if i invented a device to test the sexual orientation of someone through the net.

lacking such a thingy, i'd be prudent upping my rather private images to annoy.

Edited by Hok

How about a nice simple Fendi with a box and all the goodies? I think I have seen that one on Silixprime and Trustys webpages...

BTW: I bought a genunie vintage 1920ties Bulova for my GF. That was a sucessful gift. :)

Its not easy going out with a half italian, half french, daughter of a millionairess... especially when her gran gives her a vintage rolex and she loses it on the tennis court only weeks later.

WHERE IS THIS TENNIS COURT ???????????? :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

Get her a Hermes of a Gucci rep :wub: stylish but still modern and the letter of the brand is incorporated in the watch so its obvious what make it is

g. :)