When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new toy!

richard_uk

Yep anyone can own a gun but they wont let you own a Clio V6 <_<

Actually, one is more than welcome to buy a Clio and bring it over to the US with alterations and duties paid. And for the record, when I was growing up in the UK, I rarely saw Mustang 5.0s either.

We did own guns though. Thank God.

3.0 liter V6 in a rollerskate? That thing must fly!!!

Hold on to your watch.

What's the weight? Any specs? 0-60, 0-100 1/4 mile..............

It's not that fast compared to some, 0-60 is 5.6, 1/4 is around 14 secs I think, I could have got something more powerful for less money but I just love the look, and the supercar sound it makes, but most all I love that they're so rare, I've never seen another on the road.

It is possible to make them faster, theres a guy in the owners club added a supercharger to his, I believe he's changed it for a huge turbo now but here's a video of it when it had the supercharger fitted.

WOW...that one is just lovely...saw it twice in my life...that one has something like 280 HP...great!...lately i've been looking to buy myself a powerful car since i drive like mad and love the speed...

it's a great feeling hitting the gas pedal and feeling attached to the seat like a chewing gum...

drive it careful...

Damn right! there must be at least a dozen new fixed cameras sprung up around here in the last month, I wouldn't mind if they were put in place to prevent accidents, but everyone knows they're only there to generate revenue :angry2:

P.S. thanks to everyone for the nice comments :)

It's supposed to remind you of the Renault 5 Turbo 1, but yeah there's definitely some similarities to the 6R4. I will get around to making a vid soon, but for now if you want to hear what they sound like just go to youtube and search clio v6, there's a good Top Gear video on there but it's a bit long.

• 2 weeks later...

My goodness, isn't that a cute little thing. :winkiss: I have over the past two years succumbed to the siren song of youthful pleasures and have found myself thoroughly enjoying a certain 2005 VW R32 "with" ... as our Yank friends so mysteriously put it. My darling rollerskate was sprightly from birth but I soon found his 170bhp lacking. So several calls were placed to VF Engineering and I found their claims irresistable. Stage three was the landing point for me, and my 390bhp are more than adequate with my full time all wheel drive to emasculate all but the most persistent youth in their "rice grinders". As my succulent salmon so pithily puts it. :winkiss:

Here is my darling little rollerskate, of course this is not mine but the image is accurate

293808-3476.jpg

Here are the hard-won results of my stage three modifications.

293808-3477.gif

Oh my, now I'm all dewy again. :winkiss: