When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

By-Tor

Jimminy Cricket, it's my favourite RWG Thread Series!!

WEDNESDAY:

My fantasy mini-Fiddy on the new GeF black strap. And just as I took the photo, who should happen to appear but this little guy? If I had V's strapmaking skills, he would SOOO be on my wrist by now.

287708-7438.jpg

THURSDAY:

A more prosaic shot of the PAM 111h on the stunning Mario Paci OF in "Noce" (a mix of mocha and smokey grey). And also a sneak peak at Narikaa's Breguet Tourbillon 1801, below!

287708-7439.jpg

But the real star of this post is that little cricket who I so cruelly wished to ixnay, to make a killer strap. Just kidding little buddy!

287708-7440.jpg

(SONY digicams rock! Just don't ask me the model. I'm a total duffer about such things. It's cute and small. That's it)

Tomorrow: VC Retrograde Calender

288099-7164.jpg

We have this watch in white gold! (Mum bought it from Josh, for dad to wear)

Gorgeous, isn't it? I think it looks very authentic even in gold. The only give-away that it's a rep is that there isn't a tiny leap-year indicator near the 3 (edit -- and also the year doesn't go up to 2100, or what-have-you, but stops at 2014!).

I know Pix has a beautiful thread on his own VC.

288315-7044.jpg

Montblanc LeGrande, PP fantasy, gray suit, light pink shirt and tie.

CLASSY! Very classy, AllergyDoc. Gotta love a guy who can carry off a pink shirt, and not be called Buffon.

And why haven't you been as around in these here parts, as over at the other forums? I see you there all the time. Boo. :cry: