When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Gens would you spend the $$ on

fotoman

let's start...and just for the info...there are plenty more...i haven't included a pam because you all know how they look like...all of this came to my mind in just two minutes....give me a few more minutes and the forum will be full of gorgeus pics of watches...

288081-7169.jpg

288081-7170.jpg

288081-7171.jpg

288081-7172.jpg

288081-7173.jpg

288081-7174.jpg

288081-7175.jpg

288081-7176.jpg

288081-7177.jpg

288081-7178.jpg

288081-7179.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philippe Dufour Simplicity- I've tried to buy one for the past 2 years but no one is willing to give theirs up. :(

That's an extremely rare great choice thomasng! I saw him on that Television Program "Masters of Time". Last I heard he is taking orders for another 100 now with deliveries in 2008, go for it.

What would you spend your real money on - like, would you save a few K to get a cool gen, even if you could only have 1 of them. What Gen would you buy.

My only Gen 'proper watch':

289048-6596.jpg

Classic styling, unbeatable history, bullet proof movement, good value for money.

That's an extremely rare great choice thomasng! I saw him on that Television Program "Masters of Time". Last I heard he is taking orders for another 100 now with deliveries in 2008, go for it.

It's a shame that I lost $60K on the stock market today- just exactly more than the cost of this watch. :(

I have had mine eye on this for a couple of years now... need to pull the trigger someday:

Parmigiani Fleurier Kalpa XL

Movement: In house

Hand winding. Power reserve 8 days

Calibre 13 x 10 1⁄2 lignes - 29.3 x 23.6 mm

28 jewels. Double spring barrel. Swan-neck regulator

post-1774-1185579912_thumb.jpg

post-1774-1185580237_thumb.jpg

Would this Omega Seamaster Professional 300m Titanium for $1075 a good buy? Purchased from a web store therefore

consider a gray market watch but it has serial number intact and reference card and box set.

Not a bad price at all... I'm assuming Quartz at that price point?... (nothing wrong with that...still a stunning watch).

Never been replicated... and I'm guessing it won't be anytime soon.... shame. I'd buy one :whistling:

and in re: OP... I just recently acquired a Speedy Moon... after much deliberation, the flaws of the reps just said "buy the gen" to me... so the question is now: What next?...

Depending on many variables... A nice used pam 186 or possibly a new 177 would be my next dream watches that are somewhat achieveable... time will tell.

Not a bad price at all... I'm assuming Quartz at that price point?... (nothing wrong with that...still a stunning watch).

Never been replicated... and I'm guessing it won't be anytime soon.... shame. I'd buy one :whistling:

and in re: OP... I just recently acquired a Speedy Moon... after much deliberation, the flaws of the reps just said "buy the gen" to me... so the question is now: What next?...

Depending on many variables... A nice used pam 186 or possibly a new 177 would be my next dream watches that are somewhat achieveable... time will tell.

No it is a automatic watch 2892-a2 based.