When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag AquaRacer Chronograph Day-Date (1:1)

Victoria

Got it. If I remember correctly, the inner bezel was fixed. I never really noticed whether it was aligned or not. Hm.

Correct! The insert is fixed and the bezel rotates so the "mis-alignment" you see on TK471's picture is purely down to the fact that the bezel hasn't been lined up. No problem. :rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My...it's been a while since I've been around only to po in and find this. From the pics my-oh-my they did a nice job on this one! It was my favorite watch for so long I had to get the gen. Had this been around I certainly would've gone the route of the rep! It is currently my "Hockey" watch. I wear it to the games, and it is a fine piece. FWIW the TAGs often have misaligned datewheels. in fact when I got my gen they were all misaligned, and all by the same amount on the same dates. Some dates sit center, others ride high. There is no AR on mine (date only) and it doesn't need it. the flat crystal doesn't reflect much at all. Most watches with bad reflections have a dome crystal. the Aqua looks AR even though it isn't.

Some new gen reference shots:

hey By-Tor, just curiuous... did you order the TAG racer yet..?

:X if so, are you going to be doing your reviews?

I find your reviews very thorough so i'm curious if you got one on the way since i'm hopin you'll break it down like you've done in the past :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@Tom: Yep, I sure did buy it mate. The review is out probably by Monday or Tuesday (depending how busy I will be at the office). :lol:

Edited by By-Tor

@Doc: That was a great and important review for many. And the very first one. Just look at the views you got.

I forgot to thank you for the excellent review between all the hype and excitement about this watch.