When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stolen idea from another board....

cableguy

nice pics guys and girls!

Hey! No girls had posted until now, that I saw. ;)

No pr0n, coke bricks, or Lugers in my highly unprofessional, impromptu shot. But at least it's not a fantasy shot either! 007, indeed. Anyway, what would I need with Playboy mags, when all I need is lipstick and mascara and I'm set to go!

So, this is what I was rolling with on 6 August, just as I was ready to pay for my Davidsen Fiddy. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

294864-2775.jpg

Clockwise:

- My favourite "bowling ball" Louis Vuitton handbag (yes, Ken, it's real! For a change) ;)

- My favourite wallet (I have dozens, maybe hundreds...), holding the precious U$420 it took to pay for the Fiddy

- My NOKIA mobile/cellphone. It's like a Blackberry, since you can listen to mp3s, the radio, take pics and viddies, surf the web, SMS, has Bluetooth, whew, I don't even use half its capabilities!

- My JUST-ARRIVED PAM 113 on OF Mario Paci cognac strap, earlier model (Hello gorgeous!)

- Chanel lipstick (blush), and Lanc

moderately simplistic...and very plebian!

Plebian!? Why I bet you many Rockefellers use the MTA card too. ;)

Seriously, in a metropolis, public transport is the only way to go.

In NYC: I wouldn't wear jewelry and gold(-tone) watches on the street, let alone subway.

In Rio: I wouldn't wear ANYTHING except plastic and Swatches, bought from camel

In NYC: I wouldn't wear jewelry and gold(-tone) watches on the street, let alone subway.

huh? Why do you all think NY is that dangerous? The small town I live in is more dangerous than NYC. At least I felt more safe as a tourist wearing a 10k watch in NY than as a drunk nightclub visitor over here!

It never ceases to amaze me how men think that women have the same security issues as they do. That because they can defend themselves against a thief, or feel relatively safe walking at night or in a dark Tube station, that we would too.

Slay, for all I know, I wouldn't feel safe doing so in your small town either.

It never ceases to amaze me how men think that women have the same security issues as they do. That because they can defend themselves against a thief, or feel relatively safe walking at night or in a dark Tube station, that we would too.

I'd blame it on the media for generalizing NYC being dangerous as a WHOLE. Being a "smalltown farmboy from PA" (another generalization), I believed the same way.

Three years later, I understood that it always depends on where you go and whether or not you are fitting the crowd that is the makeup of the general area. I've been very fortunate not to have been the victim as of yet. Some people are just foolish and flashy that they are ASKING for trouble.

With that being said, I think there are three prerequisites to wearing a watch in most of NYC:

1) don't wear something where the entire watch is polished SS / YG

2) don't wear something with diamonds or a MOP dial

3) no watches 45mm and above.

do you even know my town? i think not!

then again girls usualy pretend to be talking on the phone, because they are soooo scared of the boogieman.

HA HA HA you didnt notice the big bag of "flour" a few pics before mine?

LOL

The most illegal thing i own is my Submariner replica... and yes the cz75 is fully registered and i am a member of 2 different shooting ranges. If was in the controlled substance business i sure as hell wouldnt be buying replicas HAHA

:p

L-dizzle pics may me thinks he's in the controlled substances biz

do you even know my town? i think not!

Yeah, small German towns at night, which have roving Romanian gangs which behead their victims are really creepy. I personally know hundreds.

then again girls usualy pretend to be talking on the phone, because they are soooo scared of the boogieman.

Oh yes, definitely. I know when I am accosted by strange men at night, pulling out my mobile really scares the bejesus out of them.

"Let's get lost! The girl has T-Mobile, she's trouble!".

Yeah, small German towns at night, which have roving Romanian gangs which behead their victims are really creepy. I personally know hundreds.

no romanians here. you must be talkin about some other country. or maybe its just been "a while"...!

You must be hanging with "the wrong crowd"

Oh yes, definitely. I know when I am accosted by strange men at night, pulling out my mobile really scares the bejesus out of them.

"Let's get lost! The girl has T-Mobile, she's trouble!".

Do you think you're funny? Its a fact that girls pretend to be talkin on the phone so men dont approach them, because they think that men are afraid they call for help immediately. I know hundreds of girls who do that. Still think its silly though.