When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suspending trading

Guest TTK

I'm suspending trading at this juncture and would ask members not to e-mail from today until I resolve the backlog of items that I have.........I also need to step back and look at my situation...and whether or not I continue ......I'd like to reassure all those who are awaiting items that all items are in stock and will be despatched very shortly....please be patient.

I would also ask those members who have either sent me payment by WU or Moneygram in the month of July........to please confirm their order.....I lost a folder recently with some WU & MG slips...and am trying to reconcile those with orders placed.......please e-mail me at MBW2001@gmail.com with the details of your payment....i:e....name ...address....forum name....details of the transaction....!

regards

TTK

e-mail sent with all our previous communication and with repeated info that you've asked...hope i did fine...please let me know regarding my order...

hope you'll sort everything and hope to see you as a dealer for a long-long time!

tnx!

Hey TTK,

Before you suspend your activities, can you tell me who has the best sub please ?

I've heard about MBW Subs that were not bad but I'm not sure who sells them :wounded1:

Cheers B)

Enjoy some good Thai food, Wat Pho massage, Oriental tea time and chill out,

Stephane

Hi Perry....not an impossibility....just re-organising and bringing everything up to date.....will be back with some very good news soon...will look for your payments...Great Whites readily available.....!

Edited by TTK

And there I go missing out on the EOD :(

Didn't know there were any until seeing the post saying they were all bought up! Oh well, good luck to those who got one.

Neil:

OK...I sent you several emails with my typical...."Neil ITS PERRY"......in the subject line. I sent you via Western Union on the 31st the $ for a MBW Modern Sub. I know you are busy but if I can get that watch to me in the next two weeks it would be great since I will be away from home the 3 weeks after.

Are you saying I can order a great white NOW? Just want to be sure since you stated you were not accepting any more orders. Regards from NJ. Perry.

• 2 weeks later...